Tuesday, October 27, 2015

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
Dear One,
    I say to My children the same thing I said to Peter, "Do you love Me?"(John 21:15-17)
    They all say, "Yes, Lord, I love you."
    I say to My children, "Then forgive and love your enemies and do good to them."(Matthew 5:38-48)
  
 Again I say to My children the same thing I said to Peter, "But do you really love Me?"
    And they say to Me again, "Yes, Father, I love you. I profess you before people and I pay my tithes."
    Then I say to My children, "Then do not participate in bitterness, strife, dissension, division, anger and hatred toward any of My creation."  (Ephesians 4:30-32)
  
 I say again to My children, like I said the third time to Peter, "But do you really, really love Me?"
    And they say, "Yes, Lord. I give offerings to my church and teach Sunday School."
    And I say to them, "If you really love Me, you will lay aside all divisive religious and political loyalties; instead sowing peace in the earth that I created for you.  If you love Me, you will love all people of different colors, religious beliefs, political beliefs, cultural backgrounds and genders because I love them as much as I love you.  You will strive to sow peace in order to promote My peace rather than sowing strife in order to promote your religious and political beliefs."(John 13:34)
   
    The sheep and the goats are separated into My angels who sow love and peace in the earth and the goats are the demons who sow division, strife and hatred in the earth.  You know them by their fruits. (Matthew 25:31-40)
  
   I say to My children every moment of the day, "Do you love My Son for what He did for you, went to the cross and died for your sins?" 
    You say, "Oh, yes, I love Jesus for purchasing forgiveness for Me."
    I say, "Then you will extend His forgiveness to everyone, regardless of their sins, just as I extend forgiveness to you." (Matthew 6:12)
   
  I say to My children, "Do you really love My Son for His ministry of bringing peace to the world?" 
    You say, "Oh, yes, I love Jesus, the Prince of Peace."
    I say to you, "Then sow peace everywhere in your life instead of sowing discord and conflict. When you do sow peace, you will have peace for your soul."  (Ephesians 4:1-3)
   
  I say to My children, "Do you really treasure the peace, love, and joy that came into your life because you know Me?" 
    You say, "Yes, Father, I am grateful for your miracles of peace, love, and joy that you give to Me."
    Then I say to you, "Then BE My peace, love, mercy and joy in the world."
   
  I say to My children, "Do you really appreciate My goodness, kindness, mercy and patience that I perpetually show toward you?" (Galatians 5:22-23)
    You say, "Yes, Father, I appreciate all of your blessings toward Me, all that is your good pleasure to give to me."(Luke 12:32)
     Then I say to you, "If you really love Me, do the same to all people, pass on My goodness, kindness, mercy and patience toward all people."
    
     I say to you, "My child, do you treasure the gifts of My Holy Spirit in your life, My greatest promise to My children?" (Acts 1:4-5)
     You say to Me, "Oh, Father I treasure all of your gifts to me through your Holy Spirit."
     Then I say to you, "If you do appreciate His counsel, His guidance, His truth, His tutoring, His prayer language, His wisdom, His knowledge, His discernment, His insights and His prophesies to you, then you will seek them, believe them and make them the entire motivation of your life."  (I Corinthians 12:1-11)
    
   I ask you again, "My child, do you really love Me and appreciate the love I show to you?"
     You say, "Oh, Father, I love you totally, with all of My heart." 
     I say to you, "If you really do love Me, you will love everyone, feeding My peace, goodness, kindness and mercy to everyone." (I John 2:8-11; I John 3:14-18; I John 4;20-21)
    
  The measure of your love for Me is how much love you show to others, your enemies and your neighbors as well as your family.
    Yes, love shown to others is the appreciation of your love for Me.

No comments: