Thursday, October 29, 2015

FAITH AND WORKS

Dear One,
    Faith and works are the same as doers and hearers, which we talked about earlier.  We discovered that doers are the ones who hear My words to them and do what I admonish them to do so that their lives in the earth can be the heaven on earth that I intended.  That is why I told My children under the first covenant with a nation that they must honor their parents so that their lives will be long in the earth, because their parents have lived longer and have learned things by experience so their advice is valuable to their children.  Rebellious children want to do their own thing, fraternize with other rebels;and, as a result, they get into the devil's territory where they are cursed with every destructive activity.  The advice of good parents would prevent that if the children only listen. 
     The same truth applies to doers and hearers.  When My children hear My advice and admonitions and do them, they will have the abundant life that I promised simply because I have led them around and away from damaging thoughts, attitudes and activities. Rebellious children do not take what they hear from Me and do it, so they follow false prophets, ones who lead them into destruction instead of into prosperity for their spirits, souls and bodies.  As I said, I love those who are hearers only as much as those who are also doers, but the lives of the doers are blessed beyond imagination. (Ephesians 3:20)
     Let's look at faith and works.  Faith is the power given to My children when they hear My words and receive revelation regarding those words. I said that faith comes by truly hearing My words. (Romans 10:17) Those words are the active, powerful words of explanation and revelation given to you by My Spirit.  Only hearing the logo, the written words, will not bring revelation.  Only My Spirit reveals the true meaning behind every word that I speak.  He is the author of those words, so He knows how to personally explain them to you. When He brings life to those words, new life is created in you.  Faith is the power that is created when My children spent time with me and allow My Spirit to bring the full truth of My words to them.  In other words, faith is produced in a person when the tutor, My Holy Spirit, personally explains the words in My Instruction Book to you, and also when He explains the working of things in the earth.
     So what are the works, you ask?  The works relating to faith have little to do with working in the traditional religious ways.  The children of Israel proved those works to be fruitless.  The works that I ordain are the working of My character into My children because they have spent time with Me, absorbed revelation by having My Holy Spirit explain My words, and then they become transformed into My image.  When you become transformed into My image, then the works produced from that newness of life are love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, faith and patience.(Romans 12:2)  Those are the fruit produced by the working of the power of faith in you. (Galatians 5:22-23)
     My children become burdened and exhausted trying to do works for Me.  They have missed the truth of what I said.  The works are what I do IN you, not what you do for me. Works of the flesh are never what I desire. (Matthew 11:28-30) I do not need you to prove your faith to Me by doing fleshly works of ministry.  I want you to let Me do My work through My Holy Spirit of transforming you into My image, making the outside of you as conformed into My image as is the inside of you.  It is by spiritual osmosis that you are changed into My image.  The more intimately you know Me, the more transformed your whole being becomes.
    As I told you in the past, let Me do a good work in you and let me do some miracles for you.  Then you won't have to fleshly strive to work for me because I will send people to you to hear what I have done for you and they will desire to also become intimately acquainted with Me. (I Thessalonians 1:3-5) You won't do any of the work.  I will do all of the work.  I will produce My good works of producing love IN you and send others to observe that love.  They will desire to know Me and to have the relationship with Me that you have. 
    So faith without the corresponding works of love is dead.  That truth is in this old saying, "I hear your words but your actions speak loudly." (James 2:18) Faith with the corresponding works of allowing Me to transform you into My characteristics of love, peace, mercy and joy is alive and produces the desire for My life in others.  That truth is in the instruction to not be conformed to the world but to be transformed into My image by the renewing of your mind.  (Romans 12:2)
    The works of the power of true faith in My children is the evidence of loving your enemies, doing good to those who do evil to you, blessing those who curse you, forgiving others as I forgive you, doing good to everyone, keeping peace with everyone, refusing to strike back when stricken, extending mercy instead of judgment and condemnation."
    True faith explained in a capsule is this: true faith is loving others as I love you.  (John 13:34-35)  That is the work of faith that I desire for you.
     Your Loving and Faithful Father     

No comments: