Sunday, October 11, 2015

REASONABLE DOUBT

Dear One,
     In your courts of law a jury is instructed that an accused should not be convicted on the basis of sympathy, prejudice or any other emotional responses to the facts, but the accused must be convicted on evidence that leaves absolutely no doubt in the minds of the jury of the guilt of the accused.  Only jurors who declare that they can be fair and impartial are allowed to be on a jury.
     Can you understand now why Jesus was so clear in his teachings when He said that My children should not in their daily lives judge anyone?  If, even in your courts of law, a person has to be found guilty by all of the evidence which convinces the jurors beyond a reasonable doubt that the accused is guilty of the offense, how can My children make snap judgments about other people merely on their own emotional reactions or the emotional reactions of someone else? My children who judge others do not hear all of the evidence relating to the offense of the person whom they are judging.  They judge by outward appearances, not by the condition of the spirit of the person they are judging.  Jesus said that He judges no one and that I judge no one.  He said that the religious laws of the Israelites judged them because they, themselves, could not keep the old covenant laws yet they judged others by them.
     When Jesus said that My children judge by the outward appearances of people, their race, their religious practices, their politics, their clothes, their 
business practices, their treatment of others, that the judgments are unfair because My children do not know the motivations of the hearts of other people.  He said that I look only on the spirits of people, not the outer part, the flesh.  I see the desires and motivations to be kind to others in their hearts, even though they might be programmed by their families to be unkind to others.  Jesus said it is unkind and unloving to judge others.  He said that you, yourself, will be judged by the same degree of judgment that you give to others, pressed down and running over will men return the same judgment to you because the devil will see that his judgments continue to boomerang back to you.
     What does it mean to look on the spirits of others?  It means that the spirits of all people were declared not guilty of sins when Jesus died for them and was resurrected for them.  He paid the price for the sins of the whole world.  So when you look upon a person, see them as clean and white as snow because you only look on their spirits, not their flesh.  The devil will temp you to look on their outward person with its problems so that you will judge the person and then be judged yourself by others.  But when you look on the spirits of people and see them cleansed by the blood of Jesus, there will be no judgment returned to you, only love and forgiveness from everyone.
     According to Jewish law, Jesus broke two commandments.  He healed the sick on the Sabbath and it inflamed the religious leaders of His day.  They accused Him and His followers of being lawbreakers. (Matthew 12:1-8)  The religious laws required that everyone do nothing on the Sabbath except visit the churches and rest.  Jesus also did not honor His earthly mother when she and his earthly brother insisted that Jesus leave His disciples and fellowship with her and her other children. (Matthew 12:46-50) Jesus refused their request and said that His real family is those who do My will.
    Jesus did not keep all religious laws because in keeping them He would have been limited in His efforts of pouring My love upon people.  The Jewish laws were given to point out the works of the devil.  They are now null and void because the devil uses them to condemn people  The only commandment from Jesus is that you love others as I love you.  When you unconditionally love others all of the religious commandments are fulfilled.
     Jesus' healing the sick on the Sabbath was an act of My love, but it broke a religious law.  His spending time teaching His disciples the truths of My kingdom was from the motivation of My love because His disciples needed to be schooled in the truths of My kingdom and the lies, untruths and half truths of the kingdom of satan. Mary and another of her sons wanted Jesus to put his earthly family above My spiritual family.  She thought he spent an unreal amount of time with His disciples when He was equipping them for ministry.
     Jesus broke two of the religious laws of the time in order to do what I sent Him to do, which was to extend My love to people. 
     The devil uses religious laws to condemn and judge My children.  My children should not yield to his temptation to do the same, which is to judge others according to whether they keep religious laws.  If they do, the devil will see that My children are also judged by the demonic spirits of judgment which use guilt and condemnation to enslave My children.
     Unless you crawl into the flesh of others you cannot judge their actions or reactions even beyond a reasonable doubt, which is the measure in your human courts of law.  I said through My Holy Spirit that the only entity who know the motivations of every person is the spirit of the person. (I Corinthians 2:11-12)  My Holy Spirit discerns the thoughts and intents of the hearts of others and He declares them NOT GUILTY. 
     When you listen to My Spirit and are led by My Spirit, according to the ministry of Jesus who died for the sins of the world you will also declare all people NOT GUILTY in your eyes according to the sacrifice of Jesus.  Remember that He died for the sins of the whole world.  That is how you can forgive others of all sins, trespasses, iniquities and mistakes is to listen to My Holy Spirit,  He teaches you to do what I do, forgive and forget because you have looked on the spirit of the person instead of the flesh and its lawbreaking tendencies.
     The fact that Jesus died for the sins of the whole world is beyond all reasonable doubt.  It is truth.
     Love covers and forgives a multitude of sins. (I Peter 4:8)
     Your Forgiving, Loving Father       
     

No comments: