Tuesday, October 13, 2015

FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD

Dear One,
    The answers to your prayers were prepared for you from the foundation of the world.  That is what Jesus said, that My children who are conformed to My love and love others as I love them will be inheritors of My kingdom which I prepared for them from the foundation of the world. (Matthew 25:24-40)
     The disciples of Jesus asked Him what they did to inherit all of My kingdom and he said that what you do to the least of the brethren, the hungry, the thirsty, the sick, the lonely, the naked and the prisoners, that you are doing the same to Me.  Jesus confirmed the love commandment that was to come after He rose from the dead and taught that you should love others as I love you.  He said that all religious laws are fulfilled when you love others with My love.  (John 13:34)
      My Spirit said through Paul that even if you speak in tongues, have prophetic powers and have faith to move mountains, give everything you own to the poor and give your body to be burned for your religion, that if you do not have My love for others that you are nothing and will gain nothing. (I Corinthians 13:1-3)
     Love must flow from you and your revelation of My love, flowing constantly to others and it is the light that shines from you that identifies you as My child.  Love is the invisible password that opens the windows of heaven and commands the angels to bless you in all that you do.  
     You must dwell upon My revelation of the actions that stem from My love which are: patience, kindness and goodness.  He said love does not insist on its own way, is not envious or jealous, is not boastful, is not irritable or resentful, is not vengeful, does not rejoice at someone's ill fortune but only rejoices when right prevails.  He said that love believes all things that My Spirit teaches, bears up under the sins of others and endures all things without grumbling and griping.
(I Corinthians 13:4-7).
      My Holy Spirit even went further when He wrote through Paul that when you are rooted and grounded in My love, then I am able to do for you exceedingly, abundantly more than you dare think or even imagine, according to My power of love in you.  (Ephesians 3:30)  Love is the password to keep My windows of heaven open so that the wonderful things that I created for you from the foundations of the world will come upon you. 
     I said that My mercy endures from the foundation of the world.  My mercy for My entire creation never ends.  It is constantly in perfect working order.  Let your love and mercy for others be in constant working order.  When you do, you will stand still and see My salvation in everything that you do.
     Faith without love working through you is dead. (Galatians 5:6; James 2:17)
     I provided both My love and My faith in you through My indwelling Holy Spirit.  It is His working of faith and His working of love in you that causes you to inherit My kingdom, which is My pleasure to give. (Luke 12:32) 
      Your Loving, Faithful Father 
 

No comments: