Sunday, November 1, 2015

BLESSING THOUGHTS/CURSING THOUGHTS

BLESSING THOUGHTS
Dear One,
   We have talked many times about how thoughts affect attitudes, words and actions. We have also talked about how all actions of both good and evil begin with thoughts.  My instructions to My children come into their thoughts but the temptations of the devil also come into their thoughts.  That scenario is called the tree of the knowledge of good and evil as I warned the first man not to eat.  He listened to the temptations of the devil; and as a result, people and the world were cursed by the evil that the devil brought into the world through  his temptations in the minds of My children. (Genesis 3:12-19)
   My Son Jesus came into the world to die for all of the transgressions, sins, iniquities and mistakes of all My children, but there is still the choice between good and evil presented to the minds of humans every minute of their days.  All of My children fall for the temptations of the evil one through thoughts against other people but they also occasionally obey My admonitions to do good to others.  Obeying the temptations of the devil will bring curses upon their lives but following My urging in their thoughts produces blessings in their lives. (Deuteronomy 28)
   I taught through many prophets about how to be blessed and it always starts with good thoughts.  I taught through David that if My children will meditate on My words day and night that they will be like a tree planted by the waters of life so that their minds will be one dimensional, on Me and My ways instead of entertaining the temptations of the evil one.  I even said that evil will be cut off because there would be no temptations to do wicked, evil things to others if they will meditate on My words.  So meditation is the key to being blessed by Me. 
    Meditation is merely extended thinking on something.  When My children choose a scripture, a word of wisdom or revealed knowledge and they put it in their minds, thinking on each little element of truth in those thoughts, there is no room for the devil to put his temptations in their minds to do evil towards someone. (Psalm 1:1-6) It's a matter of choosing thoughts about Me, how much I love you, what I can do in your life or what I have done in your life already and thinking about every little element of truth.  In doing that, and asking Me to reveal more of the truth, there is life being brought to your mind instead of destruction and death.    
     I said that what a man thinks in his heart, so is he.  (Proverbs 23:6-8)  If you think on the evil that someone speaks in your hearing, you will inherit the curses of evil.  If you think of the good, beneficial things that I put in your mind, you will inherit My blessings and prosper.
    When the prophet James said to resist the devil and he will flee from you, he was talking about resisting the temptations of the devil that come into your thoughts.  He said first of all to submit your mind to Me, then resist the devil and he WILL flee from you.  The first step is to choose My words.  It is beneficial to speak My words out loud to assure the evil one that you are serious about your loyalty.  Then keep My words in your mind, resisting the temptations of the evil thought.  The devil will flee.  He can't stay around to poison your mind when you have submitted your mind to me. (James 4:7-8) The devil has lost a battle every time you submit your mind to me and meditate on My words.
     If you meditate on the bitter words spoken by others, you will eventually speak bitter words and you will be cut off from your inheritance while in the earth because you have joined with evil instead of good. (Romans 3:10-17;
 Ephesians 4:29-32; Isaiah 59:1-8)
    I taught you to meditate on My instructions on how to keep peace with everyone; forgiving and loving everyone, (Hebrews 12:14-17)  In doing what I do, extend forgiveness and grace to everyone, you will not be cut off from your blessings that were given to you when you became My child.  My blessings are always flooding from Heaven toward you, but bitterness will cut you off from what is My pleasure to give you.
     My Holy Spirit said through Paul that My children should make their needs known to Me, then thank Me for the answers to their prayers. He also told them to think only on things that are true (truth), honest, just, pure, lovely, virtuous and of a good report.  (Philippians 4:6-9)  He knew that the human mind is the place where all blessings and all curses begin, which is in their thoughts.
    Replacement therapy works in the flesh and spiritually.  When you replace the thoughts of anger, opposition, strife, bitterness and conflict with My thoughts of forgiveness, love and mercy, meditating on how much I love you, forgive you and have mercy on you, you will extend the same grace to others.  Grace extended from you to others will cause you to receive everything that I have for you, which is life and prosperity for your spirit, mind and body. (II Peter 1:3-4)
    Digest the truth that I want you to have My blessings while in the earth.  (Ephesians 3:20)  Collecting them depends on whose team you choose to bind yourself, either meditating on thoughts of bitterness and strife from hell or thoughts of love, forgiveness and peace from Me.
    Meditate on My ways and you will have peace and prosperity.
    Your Father of Love, Mercy and Peace  
     

No comments: