Sunday, November 22, 2015

FIRST THINGS FIRST


Dear One,
    My beneficial instructions are meant to always bring success into the lives of My children.  There are written instructions in My Book relating to every problem, circumstance and troubling situation that can occur in your life.  There are even more personal instructions by My Holy Spirit to you relating to specific disturbing events that happen just because you live in a world where evil exists.  But, be of good cheer, I have overcome every form of evil and there is nothing that comes upon you that is not common to people. (John 16:33) I will always show you the way of escape from the problems if you will follow My instructions.  (John 16:33; I Corinthians 10:13)
    My primary instruction through Jesus was to FIRST seek the wisdom that comes only from Me and My kingdom when problems arise.  Instead of first worrying, fretting, toiling or spinning around in circles for the way out of the problem by using your own weak, ineffective solutions which have no lasting results, FIRST seek Me and My insight into the situation by praying in My Holy Spirit and listening for My wisdom.  Make no emotional reaction to the problem because problems can never be handled in the emotions.  Emotional responses will only amplify the problem, adding fuel to the problem and delaying the solution to the burden.   It takes My wisdom to tackle every trying situation. (I Corinthians 1:25)
    My Holy Spirit said through James that if you lack wisdom you should ask Me for My wisdom, asking in faith that you will receive the perfect solution to the troublesome mess which gives you discomfort and heartache.  (James 1:5-6)
    It is necessary to separate yourself from others and pray in your prayer closet because it is easier to be attentive to Me when you are separate from the world.  Jesus promised that if you only pray in secret with Me that I will reward you openly.  (Matthew 6:6)
    Another facet to My instructions on what to do FIRST when troubles arise in your life besides seeking Me and My wisdom is that you also seek to display My righteousness.  Displaying My peaceful, loving, merciful, kind, good and gracious character will turn the hearts of your enemies and those who are involved in the troubling situation to be peaceful, loving, merciful, kind, good and gracious toward you.  This part of My insight is very important because My peaceful, loving ways shown to everyone involved will tenderize every volatile, mean, angry, vicious, and vengeful person, turning his or her heart to you.  (Matthew 44-48; Romans 2:4) Peace will be the result.
    I said that if you seek My kingdom and My righteousness that everything will be added to you.  I give you insight into the problem, cuing you on what to do which always involves bringing My righteous character into every situation.
   Instead of becoming emotional and angry, when you seek My wisdom in every matter and display My loving, peaceful character in troublesome situations, your prayers will easily be answered.  When you do, you make My job easier of reversing the situation so that it enhances your life instead of destroying your life.
   My ways are so much more superior than your ways.  Determine to follow My instructions in every situation and you will see that you will possess abundant blessings that are too many to count.  (Matthew 6:25-33)
    I am your Father.  I lead you to beneficial solutions so that you will be blessed in every area of your life. 
    Your Wise and Generous Father

No comments: