Thursday, November 5, 2015

SWEET FRUIT BEARING TREES

Dear One,
   When My children speak beautiful words, they invite beautiful things into their lives from heaven.
   When My children speak ugly words, they invite ugly things into their lives from hell.
   Beautiful, uplifting words create events that lift up My children and make them happy.
   Ugly, destructive words create events that destroy My children and make them sad.
    Words have mighty powers in the heavens and in the earth.  Jesus said that a good tree brings forth good fruit but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit.  He even said that a corrupt tree is cut down.  I do not do the cutting down.  The devil destroys the trees that bring forth evil fruit because he is the caretakers of those trees.  The object of the devil in tempting My children to bring forth evil words is to allow him to cut them down. (Matthew 7:15-29)
     You have observed good, uplifting words build up a person who has previously been depressed.  You have observed evil, sharp words tear down a person who earlier might have been happy.  Kind, uplifting, joyful, merciful. positive words built up My kingdom in My children.  Bitter, unkind, domineering, unforgiving, negative words tear down My kingdom in My children.
     Words have the power to destroy and words have the power to heal.  Destructive words never leave the minds of My children, they are emblazoned into their minds.  The destructive words will yield evil in the lives of My children.
    Constructive words never leave the minds of My children.  They are also emblazoned into their minds. The constructive words will yield goodness in the lives of My children. (Ephesians 4:29-32)
    My words to My children are always loving, kind, constructive, uplifting, encouraging, faith building words.  They produce My kingdom inside of My children, transforming My children into My image of being loving, peaceful, joyful, good, kind, merciful, patient, and faithful. I change the hearer of My words into vessels of peace. (Galatians 5:22-23)
    For My children who allow Me to change them into My image, the words flowing from their mouths will spew forth rivers of living waters, just like My Holy Spirit spews forth rivers of living waters from His innermost being.  They will heal your earth and they will heal all who hear them. 
    You will know My true children by their fruit.
    Your Sweet Fruit Bearing Father
     
   

No comments: