Thursday, November 12, 2015

LOVE BEGETS MERCY

Dear One,
    Jesus said that He, as My Son, looks on the spirits of all of My children instead of judging them on the deeds of their flesh. (John 8:15) That's what love does, covers over every sin, iniquity, mistake or transgression because in My eyes they never existed.  (Proverbs 10:12; I Peter 4:8)
     Sin has its own punishment because the cause of the sins, the devil, tempts My children to sin and then doles out the punishment for those sins because he is the destroyer.  There is no punishment for sins that come from Me because only forgiveness comes from Me, erasing all sins from My eyes. (John 16:11) I said that though your sins be as scarlet, they will be white as snow.  Jesus died for the sins of the world so all sins are spiritually washed in His blood. They can't get any more pure than to be white as snow. (Isaiah 1:18-19)
      After Jesus rose from the dead He breathed upon His followers and said when they received the Holy Spirit that whose sins they forgive are forgiven and whose sins they retain are retained.  Do not retain the sins of anybody or your judgment will cause you to be judged also by the devil. (John 16:11)
     Your mercy in forgiving others will result in your being forgiven by others.  (John 20:22-23) 
      Forgiveness is an outgrowth of mercy.  Mercy is an outgrowth of having My love revealed to you so that you know the height, length, depth and breadth of My love for you and you extend My love to others. (Ephesians 3:14-10)  I said that when My love is revealed to you and flows from you to others that I will do exceedingly abundantly more than you dare think or imagine, according to the power of My Spirit within you.
     Since mercy is an outgrowth of love, you need to practice the mission given to you by Jesus of forgiving everyone because you have mercy on them for their yielding to the temptations to do evil. You have also yielded to the devil's  temptations to do evil by judging others. You understand the mental pulls to do evil to others, whether it is the tempting pull to break the laws or the tempting pull to judge those who break civil, religious, political or society's laws. 
     Your civil laws have the authority to punish lawbreakers in order to protect society, but you have the authority given by Me to forgive them because you have mercy on them for falling for the temptations of the devil to break laws.  You side with your Brother Jesus in forgiving them instead of condemning them and punishing them. (John 8:15; John 5:22)
     Being merciful and forgiving to everyone fulfills My ministry of love.  Forgiving them releases you from the punishment of the devil that comes from your judging them which results in you being judged as a result. When you are merciful and forgive everyone, as is My mission for you in the earth, then there are no spiritual laws broken because all sins are white as snow.  You are free from judgment issued by the devil and others are free from the same judgment. (Matthew 7:1-2)
     I said that there is no greater love than for a person to lay down his life for his friends.  (John 15:12-13)  When you can lay down your inclination to judge and condemn others, even in your own thoughts; and, instead, when you can have instant mercy and forgiveness for others, then you have shown great love.  You have fulfilled My great commission, which is to forgive others and love them as I love you. (John 20:22-23; John 13:34-35) 
    That is My only commandment, to love others as I love you. 
    Since mercy is an outgrowth of love, when you are merciful to others you are covering them with My love.  My Love, shown by you, will transform them.
     Your Loving, Merciful Father
    

No comments: