Saturday, November 14, 2015

LEARN HISTORY LESSONS


Dear One,
    The reason the successes and failures of the children of Abraham were included in My Instruction Book is so that My children will learn lessons from history, lessons of the blessings that come from heeding My instructions and following them.  Also, there are many more lessons to be learned from the curses that came from refusing to take My advice and instead they did the opposite,  which was the temptations of the devil, instead of their taking My advice.
    My Holy Spirit wrote through the new covenant writer of the book of Hebrews that Abraham was a wonderful example of obeying My instructions and he is lauded as being the father of belief through My old covenant with him. He became the father of many nations and it was through one of the nations My Son was able to take on flesh and become the Savior of the world.  (Hebrews 11:8-12) However, when I led the captives of that nation out of the bondage under another nation, they only appreciated My deliverance of them for a short time and then they began to worship other gods.  (Hebrews 6:3-19) Their rebellion against Me cost them the privilege of entering into the promised land that I had provided for them.  They took on multiple demons (curses) by their worshiping of idols and I could not allow them to take those demonic attitudes into the promised land of milk and honey lest they also curse the land. 
    Their descendants were allowed to enter but were warned by Me not to take on the practices of the inhabitants of the land of milk and honey because they would be led away from me and My guidance.  My guidance produces blessings instead of curses.  Again those children did the opposite of what I had instructed them and they became motivated by the devil's temptations instead of being motivated and led by My guidance.   There are multiple lessons to be learned from the history of My relationship with My children.
    One of the lessons to be learned is that My guidance always produces blessings and the temptations to do evil always produce curses.  That has been My insight to My children from the beginning of the earth.  Yet, My children fail to learn that valuable lesson.   For instance: My instructions from My Son Jesus, the instigator of My new and last covenant with My children, was that by the power of My Holy Spirit inside of them they have the power to resist the temptations of the devil to do evil to others.  Jesus made it crystal clear when He said that My children must always return good for evil done to them and when they do I am able to bless them abundantly.  He emphatically said that if someone strikes you on the cheek as an invitation to battle with you that you should not return the slap but you should offer the other cheek to be struck as an invitation to keep peace, refusing to return evil for evil.  In doing that, you stop the plan of the devil at that point, refusing to join with his plan to destroy you and your attacker.  Jesus said that you must love and bless your enemies by doing good to them instead of battling against them.  Jesus knew that in loving them, blessing them and doing good to them that it would rob satan of his plans to engage you in conflict which would result in your being killed or badly injured. (Matthew 5:21-26)
     Those wise and productive instructions of Mine through My Son Jesus were followed by the first disciples of Jesus but were eventually rejected by others as showing weakness.  So they went back to doing what the devil tempted them to do, which is return evil for evil. (Romans 12:17-21) That resulted in wars which killed multitudes of My children whom Jesus came to save from early death through the curses of satan.
     Through the history of My new covenant with My children the same things have happened.  My children receive My Holy Spirit, become born of My Spirit, baptized in My Spirit, have the power to refuse to return evil for evil done to them, but eventually they fall again into the clutches of the devil's temptations to return evil for evil done to them.   They fight within their families, they fight their mates, their friends, their neighbors and then those fights escalate into fighting people with different forms of religion.  Then religious wars result in the early deaths of multitudes of My children.  If only they had followed the teachings of Jesus as they did in the beginning with the power of My Spirit within them; and if they had refused to return evil for evil done to them, they would be blessed beyond measure.  (James 4:1-11)
      Being blessed beyond measure in the amount of blessings that were promised when My Spirit wrote that when My children have a full revelation of the depth, breadth, length and height of My love for them and pass on My love that I am able to do exceedingly, abundantly more than they dare think or imagine.  That is being blessed beyond measure.   (Ephesians 3:14-20)
     Jesus said that those who do My will are His sisters and brothers and mother.  He said that those people who keep peace with everyone are called My children. (Matthew 7:21; Matthew 12:49-50)) Yet, multitudes of people are killed, mentally and physically injured and lands are destroyed by My children who call themselves by My name.  They have returned evil for evil done to them and so they inherit the curses of satan instead of inheriting My blessings.  They have become children of the demon of politics instead of My children. Jesus told the leaders who operated in religious and political ways that they were of their father the devil because they did not follow My ways of peace. (Matthew 5:9; John 8:42-45)
     I have asked My children in the past who their father is because their actions and attitudes show that I am not their father.  The actions of people show whose child they are, either My child of love and peace or the devil's child of conflict and evil actions.
    If every one of My children will refuse to return evil for evil done to them, your world will be the paradise that I created it to be in the beginning.  Jesus told you how to do it and that is to keep peace with everyone. (Matthew 5:23-26)
   Bring peace to your little corner of the world by doing exactly what your Brother Jesus said when the devil's bullies confront you and do evil to you.  Do good to those people, bless them instead of cursing them and returning acts of evil toward them.  Love everyone who is confrontational and go good to them instead of returning evil words or actions and you will experience My heaven on earth.  (Matthew 5:38-48)
    Your Loving and Peaceful Father

No comments: