Tuesday, November 10, 2015

SPIRITUAL IGNORANCE

Dear One,
    The more revelation you have about the spiritual dimension around you, the more faith you will have because revelation comes from Me via My explanations to you.  Faith comes by hearing My words. (Hebrews 11:1; Romans 10:17)
     The less revelation you have of the spiritual dimension around you, the less faith you can access when tribulations come into your life via the devil and his destructive works.  The only places Jesus could not do any of his works were in towns where there was a spirit of unbelief.  Faith and belief come by hearing My words as revealed by My Holy Spirit. The only time My Spirit cannot do His mighty works in your life is if a spirit of unbelief is present.
    So that should convince you that the more revelation you have regarding My kingdom which is present inside of you in the person of the Holy Spirit and also around you, in the cloud of witnesses, the more faith you will have. Hebrews 12:1
and 22-25; Acts 2:4)
    Spiritual ignorance is the cause of My children whose houses are built on sand and are destroyed when the storms of life come.  Those of My children whose houses are built on My rock of revelation knowledge are the ones who stand in the midst of the storms of life. (Matthew 7;24-27)
    My children who do not know that all of their problems come from the devil are ones who blame Me for everything mean, ugly, destructive and horrible in their lives.  They think that I try their faith.  That is a lie.  I am not the tempter, nor am I the trier of their faith.  (James 1;12-20) The devil, who Adam allowed into the earth at the beginning, is the tempter and trier of My children.  The plan of the devil is to get back at Me through destroying My children so he incorporates the will of My children in his dastardly plans by tempting them to do his will.
    My Holy Spirit is the One who reveals that truth to My children.  He reveals what are My works of righteousness and what are the devil's works of sin; plus, My Spirit discerns the difference in the two when My children are tempted by the devil away from their faith.   My Spirit identifies the truth from Me and He identifies the lies from hell. (John 16:8-13)
   All spiritual life involves a battle between good and evil, between My kingdom of life and the devil's kingdom of death.  When My children yield to My Spirit and allow Him to teach the difference, discerning the difference between the two, they will recognize the devil's works of evil and they will recognize My good works.  I said that your battles are never with flesh and blood but all battles are with the devil's principalities and powers from hell who tempt and try you.(Ephesians 6:2)
    You must have mercy on those of My children who are ignorant of the spiritual dimension and who blame me for evil works.  They have been taught by people who are ignorant of spiritual things because of lack of revelation knowledge of the battle between good and evil.  Seeking Me for My truth is the cure instead of only seeking the knowledge of other people who are also misinformed of the truth.
     My Holy Spirit is the Spirit of truth.  Seek Him and His revelation knowledge.  Revelation is merely allowing My Spirit to remove the blinders from your spiritual eyes which were put there by the devil in the beginning.  When the blinders are gone, My Spirit puts My truth into your mind through which you will find complete freedom.  (II Corinthians 2:17-18)
    I said that I do not want you misinformed of spiritual things. (I Corinthians 12:1)
My Holy Spirit is the teacher of all spiritual things.  He will lead you into all truth, taking what Jesus taught and revealing them to you.  You must seek Him for revelations on scriptures and the teachings of Jesus.  The more truth you have from My Holy Spirit, the more freedom you have from the works of the devil. (John 8:31-32)
    Seek the truths of My kingdom and seek My righteousness and everything good will be added to you.
    Your Loving Father of Truth
   

No comments: