Monday, November 23, 2015

THE LAW OF LIBERTY


Dear One,
    My covenant of love as revealed by My Holy Spirit to My children holds only one commandment.  All of My admonitions, My instructions, My advice and My principles are contained within the commandment that you love others as I love you.  Jesus proclaimed it and My new covenant prophets of love reiterated it in their writings to you. (John 13:34)
   James was one of My prophets of the ministry of love.  He told you that some people who hear or read My desire for them, which is to love others as I love you, but who turn away and go back to their own selfish, self consumed ways of thinking he or she is right in his own actions and wisdom, he or she will always reap what he or she has sown.  But he said when anyone looks into My spiritual law of liberty and does what I ask them to do, loving others constantly, he will be blessed in all of his doing. (James 1:19-25)
    My law of liberty is doing what I lead you to do, what I even wrote for you to do under My covenant of love for all people.  It frees you from the spiritual laws of the devil whose actions for you lead only to destruction and death, (James 1:19-21) The devil's laws of bondage to strife, anger, vengeance, discord, prejudice and pride always produce death.  My law of love always produces physical and spiritual life plus mental and emotional soul peace.  (Romans 8:2)
    You are faced with the choice every minute of the day in your thoughts of whether to extend love to others or whether to judge, condemn and belittle them in your thoughts as being inferior, poor or not living up to your standards.  I have no standards for anyone except that unconditional love from you will always fulfill all of the judgmental laws of the old covenant prophets.(Romans 13:8-10)
    I told you through the prophet Paul, another minister of love, that you should bear the troublesome faults of others, meaning you should react in love toward the person whose actions are abusive, accusatory or offensive to you.  When you can do that, you have truly fulfilled the law of Christ, which is to love others as I love you. (Galatians 6:2-5)
    There are many hearers only of My law of liberty. They forget that their happiness and success depend upon following My advice to love others as I love you, which is with forgiveness, mercy, kindness and goodness. 
    It is My good pleasure to give you My kingdom, loving you and providing the benefits of My love to you.  Make it your good pleasure to also give the benefits of My family to others, having forgiving and loving thoughts for others and doing good acts toward everyone.  When you bring peace to every situation you are known as My children. (Matthew 25:37-40; Matthew 5:9)
    My true children know My voice and follow My parental advice.  They inherit all of My blessings when they do.
    Your Shepherding Father of Liberty
     

No comments: