Saturday, November 7, 2015

SEEDING SPIRITUAL CLOUDS

Dear One,
     I told My children in My Instruction Book that they are surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses eager to minister to them and for them.  Within that cloud of witnesses I said are My angels, the assembly of the first born who were redeemed by Jesus, the spirits of just men who have been made perfect, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and Me.  (Hebrews 12:1 and 22-24)  I also said that My angels are servants and ministering spirits to the ones who are inheritors of salvation.   I described them as appearing to people as winds and flames of fire.  (Hebrews 1:7 and 14; Ezekiel 1:12-13 and 20; Ezekiel 3:12-14; Ezekiel 10:1-5)
     Those scriptures should encourage you that you are not alone in your battles but you have a myriad of help in the spiritual dimension around you. 
     On the day of Pentecost where My loyal children were praying and waiting for My promise for which Jesus commanded them to wait, a mighty wind was heard and tongues of fire were evident above the heads of the believers.  That was the first day My true children were able to receive the help of their spiritual servants that I assigned to them. (Acts 2:1-4)  Every time My children ask to be baptized by My Holy Spirit they receive their spiritual servants, their assigned angels, to minister to and for them. They are part of My gifts to My children.  They minister for My children at My command.
     Now do you see why it is important for you to seed the spiritual cloud that surround you with kind, encouraging, sweet, uplifting, blessing words to others, your enemies as well as your friends?  That is why Jesus spoke so emphatically about only speaking peaceful words.  It is because when you speak kind, loving, peaceful words you are seeding the clouds in the spiritual dimension around you with blessings which will produce kind, loving, peaceful events in your life delivered by My angels at My command.
     John the Baptist said that he baptized people with water, but when Jesus was equipped to minister that He would baptize them with the Holy Spirit.  (Matthew 3:11) When Jesus was baptized by John in the river, the heavens were seen to open and My Spirit descended like a dove and lighted on Jesus. The form of a descending dove is identical to the form of a flame of fire.  Jesus was not only anointed by My Holy Spirit on that day for ministry, but His spiritual servants were given to him to minister along with Him. (Matthew 3:16-17)
     Jesus began to teach and do great miracles by the power of My Holy Spirit and he taught that you are justified by your words and you are condemned by your words.  (Matthew 12:37)  That should show you how important your words are to your present life and your future.
     So this truth of seeding the clouds works with both kingdoms, My kingdom and the kingdom of evil.  My children either seed  or sow to My clouds when they bless people and do good to them, or they also seed or sow to the clouds of evil when they curse people with negative, judgmental, condemning, bitter, unforgiving words.  Their words will grow plants in their lives, depending upon in which kingdom their sow their seeds.
      Words have the power to bless or to curse others; and, in turn, they either bless or curse you.  The connection between My heaven and earth has always been  through words, through My words to My children through prophesies and personal instructions and also through My children's prayers back to My kingdom in heaven.  The connection between the devil's hell and My children is also through words, his temptations of you and also your curses of others to his kingdom of hell which commission him to bring destruction on others and yourself.
      Now you must understand why My plan all the time was to get My words into the mouths of My children through their prayer languages, so that My words would come out of their mouths and bless them and bless others.  It was My redemptive plan from the beginning of the earth, to get My instructional, constructive words into the earth so that My words through the Holy Spirit can be effective in redeeming not only My children but the entire earth. (James 3:10-16)  Remember that I created your world with My words and I redeem it with My words spoken by My children. 
     Seed My clouds of salvation by only speaking words that bless others and yourself instead of speaking words of destruction that curse others and yourself.  Your devotion is known by your words, whether they are judgmental, destructive words or whether they are loving, blessing words.
     You know which words are My words. They are love words and blessing words. You will reap what you sow.
     Your Father of Blessings

No comments: