Tuesday, November 3, 2015

CURSING YOUR OWN SELF

CURSING YOUR OWN SELF
Dear One,
    My children ignore My instructions which will change their lives into the utopia that I want them to have.  They ignore My keys to My kingdom which coach them to bless their enemies instead of cursing them.  Instead of blessing others, they bind themselves to every religious leader and politician who curses their country, their leaders, cursing people who differ in their political beliefs and people whose politics and religion have led them to oppose My children,  They, themselves, My own children, oppose their enemies and curse them.  Some of My children curse everyone in the earth who is not their same color, their same nationality, their same religion, their same denomination, their same political persuasion and their own social standing.  They war against everyone, even their own families.  As a result of cursing anyone, they curse themselves because of the seeds they have sown. Their lands are flooded, tornadoes and hurricanes destroy people and property, crime is rampant, their policing officials do criminal acts, their families are in turmoil and cures become ineffective against diseases.  It all starts with cursing others instead of blessing them, like I told My children to do. Collective cursing of others from My children allows the devil to curse their earth. The devil is the father of curses, as you saw from the beginning. (Genesis 2:14-19)
   I did not tell My children to bless their enemies just as a religious action, to prove they are Godly. There is a spiritual action in the heavens which affect their lives when My children bless their enemies instead of cursing them. Seeds of the abundant life are planted when My children bless their enemies. Seeds of a life of destruction are planted when My children curse anyone. (Deuteronomy 28)
   Let's look at cursing others, which means thinking, speaking or acting against someone, being opposed to anyone.  In cursing someone in your mind, speech or actions, you sow curses into your own life.  Jesus told you over and over again that you will reap what you sow.  He said if you sow to destruction you will reap destruction.  He said if you sow to My kingdom of love, you will reap the benefits of My kingdom. 
    If you wonder why there are extreme variations in weather, floods, droughts, prolonged freezes, prolonged high temperatures, then you should check the attitudes of My other children and yourself, check the seeds that are being sowed.  Begin to do the opposite, blessing everyone instead of cursing them, praying for your enemies instead of cursing them.  You must do good to your enemies instead of opposing them and killing them with either your mouths or your tools of destruction. (Matthew 5:38-42)
    Whose child are you?  Are you My child who sows seeds of love, peace, goodness and kindness?  Or, are you the child of the devil who opposes, curses, condemns, fights, judges and sows destruction?  You are known by your fruits, your attitudes. (Matthew 5:9)
    When My children are collective in their cursing others, whether another religion, another nationality, another culture or their own leaders, their curses will seed their atmosphere with anger and strife.  As a result there will be devastating floods, destructive weather patterns and crippling snow storms.
    Attitudes and actions are powerful.  They seed the atmosphere around you with either curses or blessings, depending upon from which kingdom you are speaking and acting.  It is the old seed sowing and harvest which Jesus taught My children over and over.  If you sow curses in the devil's garden by speaking evil about anyone, you and your family will inherit the devil's curses in some area of your lives.  If you join collectively with many others in cursing anyone, any followers of a different religion, people of any other nationality or culture, cursing your leaders, the curses upon your area, your state and your country will be devastating.  There will be a large harvest to your seeds of strife in the form of devastation because you have sown curses from hell and you have reaped curses from hell.
    This truth is Love Sowing and Peace Keeping 101 in the tutoring by My Holy Spirit. Yet, your religious leaders and oppositional politicians are ignorant of My ways.  Instead of incorporating your participation in blessings others and thus inheriting My blessings, they suck My children into the self destructive practice of cursing others, much to the devil's delight because he gets to curse My children in multiple ways from his evil garden of hatred. (Matthew 5:43-48)
    When something or someone offends you, immediately bless the person and do good to him or her instead of joining with their strife.  When you do, you stop the activity of strife and sow into My garden of peace instead of furthering the curses that come from sowing strife and anger in your world.  You preserve your own life as well as your world.  You sow seeds in your atmosphere of peace and you will have peace in your world. (Matthew 5:38-
    You have heard of seeding the clouds with chemicals in order to induce them to rain during a drought.  A more effective way is for all of My children to seed them with blessings for their enemies instead of the curses that they have sown in the atmosphere.  My children need to turn from their own negative thoughts, words, attitudes and actions of opposing people and begin to bless and do good to people.  Then the clouds will rain in slow, even, earth quenching rains, not the floods that often come after a drought were people are killed and properties are destroyed. (Matthew 7:24-27)
    I told you to pray for your enemies who do evil to you.  In doing that, you reverse the strife induced curses in which the devil connived to engage you so that he can curse you in every area of your life. The seeds you sow in response to someone doing evil to you will determine whether My blessings are returned to you or the curses that the devil delights in giving will return to you. (Matthew 5:43-45)
    You will reap what you sow.  If you sow blessings of love and peace, you will reap My blessings.  If you sow evil speaking, fear, opposition and strife, you will reap the same things.  It can't work any other way.  Seed time and harvest are forever. (Galatians 6:7-9)
    Bless others and you and your family will live the abundant life.  Curse others and you and your family will live a cursed life. I grieve for you when you choose curses. (Ephesians 4:29-32)
    I delight when My children take My advice and love others as I love them.  I delight when they inherit My kingdom blessings in their lives.
    Your Father of Love and Blessings
   

No comments: