Monday, August 17, 2015

WHO MAKES WHO DO WHAT?


Dear One,
    You know that I said that you have the free will to make choices for yourself between good and evil.  (Genesis 3:4-7)  I don't force you to do anything.  I give you good, sound advice in the form of wisdom and you have the choice of whether to accept it or not.  When you do accept My wisdom and act on it, then keys are available to open doors to My kingdom.
    So what did David mean when he said that I make him to lie down in green pastures?  In your mind you might deduce by that statement that I force you to lie down in green pastures.  That is not what happens.  What happens is more simple and loving than the thought that I force you to do something.
    You know when you are exhausted from trying to do things yourself with your own meager human wisdom and you don't want to quit trying to do things your own way?  When you finally decide that your ways are inadequate and you are so exhausted from trying one thing after another to no avail, hopefully you will finally turn to Me and decide to follow My advice, allowing Me to be your true Shepherd.  After you make that life changing decision, I sense your exhaustion and I say to you, "My dear child, give it all to Me, relinquish every ineffective strategy and orchestration to Me, allowing Me to take the entire situation and work My marvelous power in your behalf.  Lay everything down, My child.  And then you must lie down in My green pastures of rest so that your soul can be restored after its ineffective battle of trying to handle the situation with only human strategies.  Here, My child, let Me handle the orchestration while you rest from your labors."  
    To your own child in a like situation you would say, "Take a load off, honey.  You are spinning out of control.  Let Me handle your problem while you rest and relax."   That is a picture of what David was saying when he said that I make him to lie down.  It's like your saying to your human child, "Go, lie down.  You are driving me crazy with your constant spinning out of control.  Lie down right over there on that overstuffed mattress on that huge bed and take a load off of your feet."  That is not the vernacular that I use, but the meaning is the same.  After you come to Me and give Me your problem, I make you take a rest from fretting and worrying so that you will find rest for your mind.     
   Part of restoring your soul is for Me to make you take a rest from spinning and toiling.  After that, you can hear My voice because there are no mental battles going on in your mind taking up valuable space there which needs to be open and untangled in order to hear Me and My wisdom relating to the situation. It is from My love for you that I lead you to lie down in green pastures for a much needed rest from labors.
     Do you need a rest from your ineffective labors?  Ask Me for My wisdom and then follow My advice.  Give all of the troubling situation to Me.  I am well able to give you the necessary wisdom and insight into the situation and how to genuinely solve it. 
     "Come to Me all of you who are heavy laden and I will give you rest.  Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am meek and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your soul.   My yoke is easy and My burden is light."  I do not crash from the burdens which exhaust you.  Give them to Me and then rest.  (Matthew 11:28-30)
     Your Loving Shepherd

No comments: