Friday, August 30, 2019

A GOOD SERVANT ATTITUDE

My Dear Precious Child,
    It is My unmerited favor and love for you that sent Jesus Christ to earth to die for your sins. (I Corinthians 15:3)
    It is My unmerited favor and love for you that caused Him to accept the mission. (I Corinthians 6:20)
    It is My unmerited favor and love for you that caused Him to endure the evil in the world and teach you about My kingdom coming into your life on earth to empower you to overcome all the evil in the world.(Matthew 13:11)
    It is My unmerited favor and love for you that convinced Him to go to hell and serve the devil's sentence for your sins and the sins of the whole world.(John 3:16-17)
    It is My unmerited favor and love for you that caused the Holy Spirit to catapult Jesus Christ out of hell and allow Him to walk in the earth for 40 days in order to let humanity see that I raised Him from the dead. (Acts 1:3)
    It is My unmerited favor and love for you that made it possible for Him to come back to My heaven and sit down with Me because His ministry in the earth was fulfilled. (John 14:25-28)
    It is My unmerited favor and love for you that convinced Him to send His power source, My Holy Spirit, to live inside of you and My other children, giving you the power and ability to cast out demons, heal the sick and enjoy kingdom living while you live in the earth.(John 14:15-21)
    It is My unmerited favor and love for you that forgives and continues to forgive all of your sins, mistakes, iniquities and transgressions so that we can have a one-on-one relationship because I live inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit. (I John 2:2)
    It is wonderful and rewarding for Me when My children of promise who have received all of the blessings, benefits and rewards that having Me establish My residence inside of them affords for them when they choose to pass on to other people the same grace.  When you received that grace from My Holy Spirit you also received the serving attitude that Christ Jesus and My Holy Spirit had when they left My comfortable heaven and went to earth to live there among all of the evil.  They came to earth to serve you forgiveness, love, joy, peace, kindness, goodness, grace and mercy, all of which were unmerited by you.  That gift to you is sacrificial love.  It is your obligation to do the same for everyone you meet while you live in the earth. It comes from the serving attitude that My Spirit has and passes on to you.  (I Corinthians 2:12)
    You ask why it is your obligation.  It is your obligation and honor to pass along to everyone in the earth what I have given to you.  It is your obligation and honor to freely give what you have freely received.  (Matthew 10:8)
    Jesus Christ answered the call when I sent out a call in heaven to give Me a body in which to live in the earth and save the earth. You did the same thing when you yielded to My Holy Spirit and allowed Him to some live inside of you.  You agreed to give Me a body in which My truths, My wisdom and My knowledge could speak forth My marvelous words which cause people to be free from the works of the devil.  The call that you answered was to serve the people in the world the Good News of salvation from the works of evil while they live in the earth.  (Matthew 4:10)
    Because you have enjoyed the joy and peace that come from being born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, you also have the joy of sharing the way to freedom with other people.  When you have a serving attitude, you are joyful and honored to share the truth that I freed you from the clutches of the devil and cause you to live high above the problems that previously devastated you. (II Corinthians 4:19)
    Never look at serving My Good News to other people as a laborious job.  It is a pleasure and an honor to have been chosen by Me to carry the Good News of salvation from evil to the masses in the earth.(Ephesians 1:4)
    It's not only a pleasure and an honor for you to serve My Good News, wisdom, knowledge and truth to other people, but the pleasure and honor of doing it pays good rewards of much more insight and understanding flooding into your human mind from My Spirit who lives inside of you.  (Zephaniah 3:17) You increase in becoming more and more intimate with Me which causes the curses of the devil to be sent to hell instead of remaining in your life. (Matthew 13:36-42)
   There are willing servants and there are reluctant servants.
   The willing servants get the great rewards and big tips.
   Your Father of Unmerited Favor and Love 

No comments: