Friday, August 9, 2019

LOVE WARNS AND PROTECTS

My Dear Precious Child,
    Good fathers do not only plant their sperm in their wives in order to have offspring and then vanish.  Their responsibilities do not stop there.  As their children's intelligence grows, good fathers continue to plant their words of protection in the minds of their children in order for their children to avoid any evil actions which bring catastrophes or devastation that living in the earth presents in the lives of every living person.  That is where the one-on-one relationship between father and child is beneficial to the child.  If the good father has been loving and kind in giving his information, then his children receive it, understand it and take it to heart.  Then when the opportunity to be tempted to do evil presents itself, the red light goes off in the minds of his children and they refuse those evil temptations in order to protect themselves from evil, all in honor of the father's loving guidance in his beneficial words of protection.
    My own children in the earth are fortunate that I gave to them an Instruction Book called the Bible in which I included the history of mankind, also all of the temptations that the devil uses to bring destruction into the earth, also the failures of people as an example, also the successes of people as an example, plus the entire record of My salvation of My children and the earth, salvation from the curses of the devil on mankind; plus my promises to My children are all included in that book.  
    It is because of My love for you that I commissioned that Instruction Book to be written as a teaching tool to protect My children from evil.
    I not only sent the valuable Instruction Book for My children, I also sent My very own Holy Spirit to live inside of My children to be their personal tutor in all spiritual and earthly matters which, if followed, will protect them from every temptation and action from their enemy, the devil and his curses.  My Spirit takes the truths that are in the Instruction Book and magnifies the importance of following My advice in them. (John 16:12-15)  He gives you insight into every problem, circumstance or trying situation and gives you valuable advice on how to avoid being devastated by them.  He also gives you My words in Holy Spirit led prayers which defeat your enemy, the devil, in everything that he does to defeat you and rob you of your inheritance from Me, which is a life of joy, peace and love in My kingdom of heaven which comes into your life in the baptism of the Holy Spirit. (Romans 8:26-27; Ephesians 6:10-19)  The result is complete freedom for My children from all of the devil's evil actions in their lives  
    I give to My children through My Holy Spirit all of My Fatherly spiritual insight, wisdom and knowledge that I am eager to pass on to My children because He lives inside of My children of promise in order for Me to have direct communication with My offspring.   When My protective Fatherly advice and admonitions are taken to heart and followed, My children are freed from every negative, destructive and deadly event that the devil plans for them.
    It is because of My love for you that I sent My Holy Spirit to live inside of you to be the revealer of truth to you, which makes you free by protecting you from evil.  (John 8:32)
    Your private tutor, My Holy Spirit, and also the truths in My Instruction Book, contain everything necessary for you to overcome everything that is thrown your way from hell in an effort to defeat you, destroy you and kill you.  But My love and compassion for you is what prompted Me, as your Heavenly Father, to give to you My power of the Holy Spirit to tutor you and also My Instruction Book in which is recorded the spiritual insights, wisdom and knowledge that was in the mind of Christ, all in an effort to protect you from evil.
    It is because I love you that I protect you from evil and its curses.  The key is that you must take My advice and obey it.
    Your Loving Father of Protection 

No comments: