Thursday, August 29, 2019

SLAVE MENTALITY

My Dear Precious Child,
    Some of My children have a slave mentality because they misinterpret the instructions of Jesus Christ when He said that they must become servants of all when they asked about who would be greatest in My kingdom.  He never meant for His words to be misinterpreted by them to mean they must become a slave instead of a servant. 
    A slave mentality comes from My children mistakenly thinking that being a servant of My wonderful fruit of the Spirit of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience and steadfastness means that they have to be somber, unemotional, sad and oppressed under the teaching of an earthly person who always beats them down emotionally, warning them that any and every little disobedience of the Law will receive punishment of some sort by Me.  That is a slave mentality and it is present when there is no joy.  That mentality comes from their not knowing Me, even though Jesus Christ was the most perfect image of Me when He walked the earth.
    Remember that Jesus Christ said that you must become like a child or you will not enter into My kingdom of heaven.  Children romp and play, giggling and laughing with joy, spreading their happiness.  The same thing happened on the day of the first Pentecost when the followers of Jesus became surrounded and baptized in My Holy Spirit, as promised by Me.  They were so giddy and joyful that observers thought they were drunk on new wine.  (Acts 2:5-15)  They were responding to the joy that is only resident in a person in whom My Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ and I live.  That is an indication of their being free instead of continuing to be in bondage to the devil's characteristics of sadness, depression, oppression, division, strife, political partisanship and other negative attitudes and actions from hell.
    The scene of unexplainable joy on the day of the first Pentecost was in sharp contrast to the gatherings in the Jewish temple where guilt and condemnation were laid upon the people by the priests and elders of the temple.  The common thought under the Mosaic Law was that anything joyful and filled with gaiety was wrong and evil.  My children being joyful was a result of My Holy Spirit coming to live inside of their bodies and surrounding them with My kingdom of heaven and it proved what Jesus Christ said, that when I cast out demons that My kingdom of joy comes into the life of a person.   That scenario on the day of Pentecost contrasted sharply with the acceptable somber practices of the Jews.
   The many people who had prophesied in foreign languages that they had never learned in order that the people from all nations who were present would hear the Good News in their own languages had become joyful by participating in a miracle.  However, later many of them lost most heir joy when they were manipulated into returning to the Mosaic Law and its stringent practices.  Before the Holy Spirit came to live inside of them, they had no reason to be joyful.  After the Holy Spirit anointed them with joy, they enjoyed the liberty for a time and then some of them lost their joy because of an emphasis on obeying every jot and tittle of the Law as taught by false prophets.  They again became slaves of the Law and lost their joy.
    When you are slaves of religious Law you are depressed and oppressed because you have become a slave of the devil.  When you are My servants, serving My Good News to other people, you are continually overjoyed with gaiety and laughter, always abounding with joy.  Sad people don't want more sadness in their lives.  They want freedom from the sadness.  They want joy and laughter in their lives on earth. 
    What My children are called to serve to people are the fruit of My Holy Spirit which is the result of being in unity and fellowship with Me.  It is blasphemy if they are teaching rules and regulations to people in order to spur obedience so that they will not be punished by Me.  I am not the punitive punisher.  The devil tempts My children to sin and then punishes them for joining his kingdom of hell, all in an effort to destroy and kill them.  That is his scenario, tempt and then punish, tempt and then punish, tempt and then punish.
    I am not the punisher.  I am your gentle guide and your Loving Father.  I endeavor to keep you inside of and on the right path to a joyful life in My kingdom of heaven while you live on earth, and so I lead and guide you around the evil that is prevalent in the world, and I endeavor to keep My children unspotted from the devil's kingdom of hell.
    I don't want My children to have a slave mentality.  The people who are consumed with demonic possession and oppression have a definite slave mentality because they are slaves to demons who tempt them and then punish them for obeying his temptations.  There is no joy in that picture.
    Do not let anyone rob you of your joy.   When you feel your joy slipping away, be sure and reconnect to Me, checking to see where you fell into the hands of the kingdom of hell. (Romans 6:1-23)
    Your Father of Great Joy

No comments: