Tuesday, August 6, 2019

LOVE MOTIVATIONS

My Dear Precious Child,
    Everything -- everything -- everything I do for My children, My blessings, My rewards, My wisdom, My knowledge, My insights, My financial security, My peace, My joy, My kindness, My goodness, My patience and My mercy are all given to you out of My love for you and all of My children.  Everything -- everything -- everything the devil does, his destruction, his floods, his hurricanes, his tornadoes, his killings, his droughts, his earthquakes, his perversions, his lies, his temptations, his famines, his diseases, and his death for My children is because of his hatred for Me and you are My child so he hates you.
   Because of My love for you, I created the earth for My children so that they would have their own heaven on earth which is equal in every way to My heaven.  However, the plan was created in the devil's mind that if he could inhabit the earth by deception, then he could take the entire earth over for his benefit, so that he could curse the earth and satisfy his vengeance on Me for throwing him out of My heaven.  Even though I cautioned Adam not to listen to the devil, Adam was deceived and believed the devil's thoughts in his mind.  Consequently, the devil invaded the earth with his army of demons equipped with the authority to the earth which Adam had relinquished to him.  The devil became the prince of the world, as revealed by Jesus Christ.   (John 14:30; John 12:31) Because the devil is a spirit, My children are easily deceived by him.  When he whispers temptations into your ears, you think the thoughts are your own thoughts.  You think they will benefit you in some way and so you obey the evil thoughts.
   Because of My love for you, I gave to the prophet Moses some Laws which were to be used to identify the devil's works, called the commandments.  I wanted My children in the earth to have identification of the devil and his demons so that they could avoid his temptations.   Few of My children took My advice.  Instead they allowed the devil to use My words in order to judge themselves and other people while I meant for them to be used for judging their demonic enemies.   Because of what the devil did with the Law, he programmed My children with fear, discord, guilt and condemnation which are detrimental to the health of a person.  They add stress and pressure to the lives of My children and thus the devil has an opening to add his diseases and sickness mentally and physically to My children.
   Because of My love for you, in order to rid My children of the demons of fear, discord, guilt,  condemnation and other demonic activity placed in their minds by the devil, I had to send My Son Jesus Christ into the world to be the sacrificial lamb for the sins of the entire world.  Although He never sinned, He was crucified for all of the sins, transgressions and iniquities of the whole world, which was the punishment at that period of time.  To satisfy the government and the devil's part in the punishment, Jesus Christ went to hell as payment for sinning.  While He was in hell, He captured the authority to the earth that I had given to Adam, and He rose from the dead with the prize of winning back for humanity their authority in the earth, as well as having paid the price for breaking religious and political laws. (Matthew 28:16-20)
   Because of My love for you, Jesus Christ was raised from the dead, walked the earth, taught about My kingdom of heaven, and after 40 days He ascended into My heaven and sits with Me in heaven.  He sent His source of power, My Holy Spirit, into the earth to be received by My children in whom He would cause them to be born of My Spirit and also baptized in My Holy Spirit.  Their minds became cleansed by the blood of Jesus Christ, they became holy and filled with the desire to do My will in the earth instead of doing the devil's work in the earth.   It was a miracle of the highest degree for a person who had previously been controlled by the devil to miraculously become born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, having become a completely new person with new thoughts, new attitudes, new speech and new actions.   In other words, they began to do My will in the earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10)  Many of My children began to recognize evil as being from hell and My goodness coming from Me.
   Because of My love for you, My magnificent plan for the salvation of mankind and also the entire earth became real on the day when Jesus Christ poured out My Holy Spirit into the world and miraculous events followed, a rushing, mighty wind filled the room and tongues of fire rested on the heads of everyone in the room, plus they began to speak in languages they had not previously known.  Some spoke spiritual languages and some spoke in known languages that were unknown to them but understood by the hearers from foreign countries who heard their own languages proclaim My might and power.  Salvation came to My children and the earth that day and the same experience has happened and still happens in the lives of many of My children in the earth today and will continue until the earth is freed from its bondage to the devil. (Romans 8:19-24)
   Because of My love for you, I spoke through the Holy Spirit to Paul and told you through that revelation, that when you don't know how to pray that My Holy Spirit helps you in your weakness.  When you cannot chose the right words to pray, My Holy Spirit, himself, expresses your pleas in a way that could never be put in your country's known language.  I know everything in your heart.   I know perfectly well what you desire and I allow the Holy Spirit to pray the pleas and the solutions through your mouth in the spiritual words of My kingdom of heaven according to the solutions that are in My mind. (Romans 8:26-27; Ephesians 6:18)
    That is the fullness of My salvation, that I would live inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit, that My kingdom of God would come into the spiritual dimension surrounding you, and that I would give you the spiritual language of My heaven in order for you to speak forth My perfect will for your life in Holy Spirit led prayers and it will be done. (Matthew 6:10; Hebrews 12:1 and 22-26)
    I said it will be done when you get rid of the demons that so easily cling to you. My Light cannot bring light to everything in your life if you are holding on to darkness of any kind.  Spirit of darkness have done nothing but defeat you.  Get rid of them by casting them into hell.  After you do, you will shine like the noonday sun in My kingdom of heaven which has come to earth. (Matthew 13:36-42)
    Your Father Whose Plan of Salvation is Complete

No comments: