Wednesday, August 28, 2019

SERVANT VERSUS SLAVE

My Dear Precious Child,
    There is a big difference between being a servant and being a slave.  I told My children what if they want to be great in My kingdom of heaven that they must first become a servant.  I never said that I wanted you to become a slave.  A slave has no independence, never has the gift of a free will.  A slave is enslaved to a master, an owner, an organization or an institution.  The slave jumps at the beckon call of his or her master or there are consequences to pay.  A servant ministers to someone at his own will, either with a good attitude or with a bad attitude because he or she is her own person.  My gift of free will that I gave to My children at the beginning of the earth gave to My children the right to make their own decisions.  
    A servant serves for pay, keeping the pay for services rendered.  A slave has no pay, only has the meager pittance of the food and board left over from his or her master's abundance.   Being a servant has a place of honor in the life of his or her employer but being a slave is considered as being next to a burrow, without honor or prestige.   A servant often has the same place in society as the owner of an establishment, but a slave has no place of respect because he or she is not honored with freedom.  A slave's allegiance and loyalty are to the master or owner of the land and he or she has no self respect because of never having been granted freedom from oppression.   (Luke 4:18; John 8:36; Galatians 5:1)
    My children who are enslaved to a passion or sin are always yoked to the instigator of the passion, that being the devil and his demons.  The enslavement might be to sexual perversion, to dramatic sibling rivalry, to jealousy, to pride, to judgment, to snobbery, to false religious prophets, to unnecessary family responsibilities, to political divisiveness, to vindictive thoughts, to anger, to drunkenness, to addictions or other demonic activity that comes into a person's life by tempting thoughts.  Those people are yoked like a slave to the devil.  He is a cruel taskmaster who causes destruction and death as payment for your joining in unity with the kingdom of hell.  To whatever or whomever a person has unbridled allegiance, he or she has made the master or lord of his or her life and the person is a slave.  Any temporary allegiance to Me has taken a back seat and the devil is in the driver's seat in the life of that person.  (Matthew 11:29)
   However, a person who becomes a servant on My behalf serves My love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience and steadfastness into the lives of all people and he or she floods the earth with My good words, attitudes and actions.  My children who have a servant attitude must never be self effacing which denies the glory of the respect that I gave to My children, and neither is the servant's attitude that I desire in My children laden with prideful thoughts or boasting thoughts because they have been eliminated.  They must still have a knowledge that they are My children who have My authoritative power over evil spirits from hell.  You must know that you are to be a servant of the good news to humanity, with humility, but that you also have My authoritative power over demonic spirits who tempt you with oppressive thoughts.  (Matthew 13:36-42)
    My children who seek power, whether from money, religious domination or political partisanship, seek to put people under themselves and their authority instead of seeking what I desire, which is that they exercise the authority that I gave to them over the devil and his demons, casting them into hell, which is the greater thing that Jesus Christ said that they would do. (John 14:12)    
to exercise their authority over the devil and his oppressive demons.
   You must learn the difference between being a servant of the good news to humanity and being a slave to demonic spirits.  Your life in the earth is dependent upon knowing this truth.  You can have hell on earth or you can have heaven on earth.  Because you have free will, it is your choice whether to be a slave or a servant.
    Jesus Christ humbled Himself and became a servant of My Good News.  You must do the same thing and do what He commanded so that you will enjoy My kingdom of heaven to its fullest while you live in the earth. (Matthew 28:16-20)
    Your Father of Freedom 

No comments: