Sunday, August 18, 2019

LOVE DISCERNS GOOD AND EVIL

My Dear Precious Child,
    Jesus Christ lovingly lectured His disciples and followers about My kingdom of heaven soon coming into the earth which He said would happen when they were born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  He told them that one of the things that My Holy Spirit would teach them from the inside of them is about the difference between My kingdom of heaven and the devil's kingdom of hell which was, and still is, operating in the world.  He  told them and you that there is sin in the world that comes from the devil and righteousness that comes from Me. (John 16:7-15)  Jesus said that My Spirit would make it clear to you that all evil comes from the devil's kingdom of hell and all good comes from My kingdom of righteousness.  Where formerly the disciples of Jesus Christ, because of their reliance upon the Law of Moses, thought that all good and all evil comes from Me, they needed to have it clarified to them that evil actually comes from the devil and good comes from Me. 
     Also in that teaching He also told them, and you, that My Holy Spirit would reveal to all of you that My judgment of condemnation had already come upon the devil and his demons but that all of you would have the authority to cast the demons who are still in your world into the abyss of hell where they belong.  (Matthew 13:36-42)  My Holy Spirit wrote through the apostle Paul to the churches that the whole world is waiting for My sons to be revealed so that the world that I created for you would become free from the curses that came upon it when Adam gave permission to the devil to invade your world with all of his demons which cursed the earth. (Romans 8:19-27) 
    Paul also, as guided by My Holy Spirit, wrote to the churches that he prayed that I would give to you a spirit of wisdom and revelation of the full knowledge of Christ, that you would intimately know the hope of your calling, the glorious inheritance of the saints, and how great is the power that My Spirit exercised when He raised Jesus from the dead and caused Him to sit at My right hand, sending My same power into My children who make Christ in them the authoritative ruler over all demonic forces that have ruled the earth since the beginning. (Ephesians 1:1-23)
   The whole earth is waiting for My children of love to exercise the authority that they have in the earth, the same authority over evil demons that Christ Jesus had and exercised while He lived in the earth.  He sent My Spirit, who had previously empowered Him, in to the earth to live in My children so that you and they would cast the offending demons out of the earth and into hell, liberating the earth of the curses that the devil placed on it. (Genesis 3:17-19; Matthew 28:16-20)
    Immediately before Christ Jesus ascended into heaven in order to send My Holy Spirit into the earth to live in My children who seek Me, He proclaimed that all authority in heaven and earth had been given to Him.  When He sent My Spirit to live inside of you, My Holy Spirit became Lord of the earth because you have given to Him an earthly house in which to live.  Christ Jesus relinquished His authority in the earth to you because My authority is in the person of the Holy Spirit.  (I Corinthians 3:16-17 and II Corinthians 3:4-6 and 17)
    Christ also told His disciples to teach My children to observe ALL OF THE COMMANDS that He had taught to his disciples.  He had earlier said many times that if you keep His words that you will show that you love Him.  He said that all of His commands were given to you to enable you to live a life of an abundance of peace and joy through the Holy Spirit's revelations as you enjoy life in the kingdom of heaven while you live in the earth.
     Just like Christ Jesus commissioned His disciples to heal the sick and cast out demons, he still commissions you and My other children to do the same thing that Jesus did when He ministered in the earth, which is to cast the demons out of people in the earth, but you now have the authority to cast them into hell, plus to  heal the sick, and to teach about My kingdom of heaven which you now enjoy in your life on earth.  Remember that My Holy Spirit was the power source that Jesus had when He walked the earth, the same power that raised Him from the dead, and the same power that He gave to you when He came to live inside of you.  Now He has the power through you to cast the demons into the abyss of hell, which Jesus did not have when He walked the earth because He had not yet been to hell to retrieve from the devil the authority to heaven and hell.  That is the greater thing of which Jesus said that you would have because He went to the Father. (John 14:12)  My Holy Spirit in My children now has the authority to cast demons out of the earth and into hell, which is the final judgment by Me on the demons of the kingdom of hell.
    Rejoice!  Salvation came to the earth when My Holy Spirit came to live in My children.  You are called Christ-ians, little Christs, because of the Holy Spirit who dwells in you.  My Spirit is now Lord of the earth!  (II Corinthians 3:17)
    Your Heavenly Father of Love  

No comments: