Sunday, August 4, 2019

FATHERLY LOVE LETTERS

My Dear Precious Child,
    In My teachings stories, called parables through Jesus Christ, are found My love letters to all of My children, those who were alive at the time, those who were alive all through history and those who are alive today in your time in the world.  Jesus Christ called them the parables of the kingdom of heaven which He said was to come into the earth soon after He left the earth and came to live with Me.  The parables are love letters because they are My words of comfort, words of encouragement, words of warning, words of prophesy, words of spiritual insight and understanding, words of confirmation of prophesies of the prophets of old, and they are words of truth and words of life for all of My children.(Matthew 13:35)
    It was through Jesus Christ that My personal Fatherly relationship with My children was revealed.  Not until He referred to Me as Father was it ever revealed that Our close family relationship was possible.  Because Jesus Christ knew Me personally as His Father was encouraging to My other children that I could be their Father also.  In fact, when He taught His disciples to pray, He referred to Me as "Our Father," meaning that I am not merely His Father but that I am the Father of all mankind. (Matthew 6:9)       
    To the Jewish people of the old covenant, it was blasphemy to call Me Father because of their image of Me as an unapproachable king who was eager to punish them for every infraction of the Law.  It was even unlawful to speak My name out loud because of the holiness of My name.  That is why Jesus began His sample prayer by saying that My name is holy, or hallowed.  So when Jesus Christ referred to Me with a familiar term such as "Our Father," the anger of the religious and political leaders was inflamed.  They wondered where He got the audacity to confront Me with such a familiar and loving term. (Matthew 6:9)
     When Jesus Christ started teaching the parables, He called them the parables or stories about My kingdom of heaven that was soon to come into the world which would change the heavens and also change the world, changing My children in the process.  (Mark 4:11) He taught those truthful insights so that My children would know that not only am I your Father but that I desire a close relationship with you, just like I had a close relationship with Him.  To the religious and political leaders, that was considered more blasphemous.(John 17:21-22)
    As the teachings of His prophesies in the parables continued, it became apparent that Jesus Christ was making sure that My children knew what He was going to do to bring salvation into the earth for all mankind.  The people had been led to believe that salvation would come through obeying the religious and political Law, but Jesus Christ was telling them that it was through faith in Him as My Son and faith in His eventual sacrifice for the sins of the world that they would be saved from the evil that was in the world.  They had not been taught that evil came from the devil, but they had been taught that I am both evil and good, rewarding people for obeying the laws, but also punishing them severely for their disobedience.  That lie was from hell and also gave people the freedom to do evil themselves.
    All of My plan for the salvation of the world and My teachings on how for My children to live in the earth with My kingdom inside of them and surrounding them in the spiritual dimension around them, all of that truth is contained in My parables spoken through the mouth of Jesus Christ.  Also included in the parables is the revelation that when My children are born of My Holy Spirit and are baptized in My Holy Spirit, part of their inheritance is that My angels come to be their servants and their spiritual army against the devil and his demons. (Hebrews 1:7-8 and 13-14; Matthew 13:31-32; Acts. 2:1-4)  My angels battle with demonic principalities and powers at the instructions of My Holy Spirit. (Ezekiel 1:4 and 10:1-7)
    My angels sent to be your servants is part of your salvation.  You are no match for the devil and his demons without the power of My Holy Spirit living inside of you and the presence of My angels in the spiritual dimension around you.  They are fully equipped to handle the demonic forces for you by the Holy Spirit living inside of you.  This gift is a vital part of your salvation.  Jesus even said not to neglect such a great salvation as having My Holy Spirit and His angelic forces to protect you and to battle for you against evil, all as spoken through your own mouth in My spiritual language which informs the angels how to exile the demons from your life on earth. (Hebrews 2:1-4; Ephesians 6:10-20)  
    This marvelous gift of having My Holy Spirit and My angels as a gift from Me, as your Father, is for your protection and your victory over evil.  Do not neglect praying in the Holy Spirit so that He can give the perfect solution to your problems and put the demons in their final place of hell.  (Matthew 13:36-42)
    Your Father of Perfect Gifts 

No comments: