Saturday, August 3, 2019

MISSING OUT ON THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN

My Dear Precious Child,
   I talked to you earlier about how My truths cause My children of promise to be victorious in the earth and enjoy My heaven on earth.  I told you that one problem is that My children neither pay attention to the truth in the parables from Jesus Christ nor do they glean the truth in other scriptures that when My Holy Spirit came to earth to live in My children of promise is when Jesus Christ came back to earth for the third and final time in order to fulfill His promise that He would return to His followers. 
    I also told you that He came into My children of promise when He breathed on them and they were born again, and also He came in the cloud of witnesses on the day of the first Pentecost when My kingdom came to earth as it in heaven. (John 20:19-23; Acts 2:1-8) The mistake of My children of promise was and is that they were then and are now still looking for an earthly kingdom in which Jesus Christ would be an earthly king and the Jews and Christians would be His affluent servants.  They took His prophesies and teachings literally, as meaning His return would be as an earthly, visual kingdom, the greatest in the world, instead of knowing the truth that it would be a spiritual kingdom, as it always has been in the spiritual dimension around the earth. (Matthew 6:10) It would be a new family connection in their being born of My Holy Spirit, a spiritual change, which is not visual but is spiritual, which is many times more powerful than any earthly kingdom, in fact more powerful than all earthly kingdoms put together.  (Romans 8:5-13)
     Another one of the truths that was ignored then and is still ignored by My children of promise after the day of the first Pentecost when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of you and them was and is the truth that when Jesus Christ died for the sins of the whole world, was resurrected and walked 40 days in the earth ministering to people and teaching about My kingdom of heaven soon coming into the earth, that would be the end of the old covenant that I made with Moses and I would be installing a new and final covenant of sonship of the Holy Spirit in the earth.(Romans 8:1-5)  I did that on the day of the first Pentecost when My Holy Spirit landed upon My children in the upper room and they began to speak in My spiritual language of their new country of origin of citizenship which My Holy Spirit urged them to speak. (Acts 2:1-8) The truth that they had eventually ignored was that they could not, and should not, combine the old covenant of written laws with the new covenant of sonship of the Holy Spirit living inside of you and them with My personal guidance always available.  Jesus had taught about it on many occasions and even told two parables which contained that truth; yet, some of My children were still manipulated into returning to the old covenant. (Matthew 13:44-46; Matthew 9:16-17) I said that it was impossible to enter into the blessings of My kingdom of heaven if they still adhered to the old covenant.  Peter, the disciple of Jesus Christ, succumbed to the Jews who manipulated him to return to faith in the old covenant and he even manipulated other people to also return to an ineffective old covenant and thus become bound to the political and religious laws of sin and death. ( Galatians 3:1-5)  Paul challenged him and Peter later returned to the covenant of sonship through the Holy Spirit.
    My children of promise have also forgotten My truthful warnings about the Pharisees, the Sadducees, the scribes, the chief priests, the priests and the elders of the churches. (Matthew 16:6-12) He said that they were vipers and that the woes of the same religious and political leaders would be on My children of promise if they succumbed to their political teachings and their religious worship practices. (Matthew 23:1-39) Yet, even with the warnings of Jesus Christ, some of My children embraced their old religious traditions and returned to a life of hell on earth.  They ignored the truth about the old covenant being an ineffective covenant which was used by the devil to tempt them and then to heap guilt and condemnation upon them.  They were deceived and went back under a covenant that demanded retribution and punishment for their sins.  They left behind them the free grace of total forgiveness for all of their sins and they left behind their glorious inheritance of having the blessings of My heaven in their lives on earth.(John 1:17; Romans 6:14-15) 
    I had warned My children of promise through Jesus Christ not to lay aside their inheritance of total forgiveness of sins and join again with the Jews and their covenant of guilt and condemnation which bring judgment and death upon them again. (Galatians 2:21)  Yet some were deceived and died in their deception.  Paul, Peter, James and John all warned you and the earlier followers of Christ of the dangers of returning to allegiance to the religious law and politics but they were manipulated by the false prophets to try to combine the new covenant of victorious freedom from evil with the old covenant of the laws of sin and death.  My heart is grieved when I lose one of My children to the lies of the devil which are successful in manipulating My children to return to their own righteousness by following the law because it cannot be done. Jesus Christ did not follow all of them.  There is no righteousness that comes from obeying the laws because it's impossible.
    Don't ever forget My warnings and teachings through the parables of Jesus Christ about not putting new wine into old wine skins.  Observing that glorious truth will continue to keep you free from destruction and death while you live in the world.  My truth makes you free. 
    Remain free in the freedom that was bought for you by Jesus Christ and administered by My Holy Spirit.  When you do, you are free indeed. My truth makes you free.
    Your Father of Truthful Teachings

No comments: