Wednesday, August 7, 2019

LOVE IS PATIENT

My Precious Child,
   Your knowing that your choices have eternal repercussions, that the consequences of your wrong decisions affect not only you but your earthly family, your spiritual family and your future generations, we need to look at the history of mankind and examine how My patience was tried for years by My children who were under the old covenant and even now under My covenant of the Holy Spirit.        
    Yet, My patience endures forever. 
    Years before the old covenant commandments were given by Me to Moses on the mountain of Sinai identifying the evil that was in the earth, I spoke to the first man Adam and advised him not to listen to the voices of evil or he and Eve would die. (Genesis 2:15-17)  You know how that came out.  They listened to the voice of the devil and they died and they allowed the devil and his demons to take over the paradise that I had created for them on earth, cursing the earth.  (Genesis 3:1-19)
    Yet, My patience endures forever.
    Next, in order that My children would have the ability to identify the workings of the devil in the earth so that they could avoid participating in them, I gave commandments through Moses so that My children would become acquainted with the strategies of the evil demons and their actions and My children could assess the dangers from warnings in My commandments and avoid the evil that the devil and his demons caused to curse the earth and My children.  Unfortunately, the devil used the commandments to tempt My children to do his evil will in the earth and then he heaped guilt and condemnation on My children for doing them. 
    Yet, My patience endures forever.(Romans 7:5-8)
    Next, I sent My prophets with My words of warning to My children about their participating with evil in the world and the curses that followed, but My children killed the prophets because My children believed in their sacrificing of animals for their sins and they felt that they could be saved from the consequences of their own evil actions by their sacrifices and by keeping the laws in the commandments, both the ten that I had given to them as well as the many more that their political leaders wrote.  (Matthew 23:31) They were only temporary yearly sacrifices and forgiveness via the blood of goats and calves was only temporary because My children did not have the spiritual power to refuse the temptations of the demons.   (Hebrews 10:1)
    Even though they killed My prophets, yet, My patience endures forever.
    I had spoken through the prophets for many years that I would send My Son into the world to be the final payment for the sins of the whole world and that I would come to live inside of them and they would be My obedient children and I would be their God.  However, when My Son Jesus came into the world, He was not recognized as My Savior of the world because He was a servant of people instead of being a king on the throne of Israel.  After He was baptized in My Holy Spirit, thus becoming the anointed Christ, He went about doing My will in the earth, healing the sick and diseased, casting out demons and teaching about My kingdom of heaven soon coming to earth just as it is in heaven. (Matthew 3:17)  Instead of his being honored as My Son by the governmental and religious authorities, He was harassed, beaten, chased out of towns, defamed, ridiculed and accused of being sent by the devil, just as it had been prophesied by the prophets.
    Yet, My patience with humanity endures forever.
    After Jesus Christ was crucified, went to hell, rose from the dead and appeared to many people for 40 days as the resurrected Christ, He told His followers to wait in Jerusalem for what I had promised, which many of them did without realizing for what they were waiting.(Acts 1:1-8)  They were being obedient to their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, thus being obedient to Me.  When My Holy Spirit was poured out upon them and they began to speak in spiritual languages and earthly languages that were unknown to the speakers, all of that was accompanied by a multitude of angels surrounding them in their lives on earth, as evidenced by the rushing mighty winds and the tongues of fires on their heads, as My kingdom of heaven came into their lives in the earth. (Acts 2:1-21)
   That was My promise to My children.  It was because My patience endured forever that a new heaven and a new earth began that day. (Isaiah 65:16-25; Revelation 21:2) When My children seek Me, seek My righteousness and seek My kingdom of God, they have the same experience as My family of heaven becomes part of the lives of My children while they live in the earth. The power of My Holy Spirit in them gives them My authority that Jesus Christ redeemed from the devil when He was in hell, the authority over heaven and earth so that they can cast out of their lives in the earth all causes of demonic offenses and cast them into hell.  They also have the spiritual power of My Holy Spirit inside of them to allow My truths that I reveal to them to change them into My images in the earth.  When they shine like the sun in the earth as My children they become the witnesses of My love, My mercy,  My peace and also My enduring patience. (Matthew 13:36-42)
    As long as My children of promise remain led by My Holy Spirit and pray in My Holy Spirit, everything in their lives will work together for their good. (Romans 8:14, 26-27 and 28) (Being led by the Holy Spirit + praying in the Holy Spirit = all things working together for your good)
    Because of My loving patience with My children, My salvation came into the earth through the ministries of Jesus Christ and My Holy Spirit causing a new heaven and a new earth to begin.  To My children who seek Me and find me, old things pass away and all things become new. Joy fills the souls of My children of promise. (Hebrews 12:22-29)
    Because of My patience with you and all humanity, you owe other people My patience that is inside of you in the personality of My Holy Spirit. 
    Your Father of Enduring Patience

No comments: