Friday, August 2, 2019

TRUTH PREVAILS VICTORIOUSLY

My Dear Precious Child,
     I said that when anything is brought to the light, it will become light. (Ephesians 5:13-14) In other words, when My revelations from My Holy Spirit are infused into your human mind you will be enlightened on many things.  One revelation is how you have been deceived and fooled by the devil by your spiritual ignorance of spiritual matters. (John 16:7-13)
     There were many things that My children in the first church were deceived about and because of their lack of truth pertaining to those beliefs or actions, My children of promise have not received what I promised, which is 100% of My blessings while they live in the earth.  It was the lack of truth that blinded them to the new demonic thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions which had either just begun to curse them or they were blinded to the demons from the past who had cursed them for years.  They did not recognize the truth that there are demons behind every problem.  They needed to now that truth in order to cast the offending demons out of themselves and into the abyss in order for the curses to be gone.  (Matthew13:36-43)
    One of the first truths to which the first church had become blind was the truth that when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of My children on the day of Pentecost and many times after, and even unto this day in your life, that was the day that Jesus Christ came back to earth for the second time after His resurrection.  He first appeared to them for 40 days after His resurrection, which was His first coming after His resurrection, and then He came also to earth on the day of Pentecost in My kingdom of God, along with Me, to be part of their lives on earth. That was His second and final coming.  He lives inside of My children in the person of My Holy Spirit and He also is a resident of My kingdom of heaven that surrounds My children of promise, along with Me.   
     Not only do I come to live inside of My children of promise in the person of My Holy Spirit, but My kingdom of God comes to surround them in the spiritual dimension around them so that My words can more efficiently be spoken to the angels who serve them, giving the angels My perfect solution to every problem, bad circumstance or trying situation.  The angels go and do what My Holy Spirit  tells them to do.  That is what I, as your good Father, do;  I speak My solutions to the angels on how to rid the lives of My children of the problems that affect them. I speak My solutions through their mouths in heavenly languages.  My angels go and do what I tell them to do, and victory is eminent in the lives of My children.  (Ezekiel 1:4-5 and 12-13)
    My plan for My children was that by Us surrounding them in a cloud of witnesses in the spiritual dimension around them, that was giving to them My entire kingdom of God in their lives on earth.  The inhabitants of My kingdom of heaven are My angels and the spirits of the holy men of old who were raised from the dead when Jesus was raised.  Also included in that cloud of witnesses in My kingdom of God are the spirits of the saints who have been made perfect.  Also Jesus Christ and His blood are with Me in that kingdom of God that surrounds you.  I told you in the book of Hebrews that it is the New Jerusalem which the prophets of old had promised.  (Hebrews 1:1 and 12:1 and 22-29)  Yet, My children who were participants in that phenomenal day were blind to its historical magnificence of the day of Pentecost, its being what I had promised and that it would be the salvation of the world because they were still waiting for an earthly, physical kingdom in which Jesus Christ would come and be king on an earthly throne and they hoped the Jews would be the fortunate subjects of that earthly kingdom.
    How sad it is that the spiritual eyes of My children of promise in the first church were blinded to what they had received, which was My kingdom of God coming to earth and living inside of My children who were followers of Jesus Christ as all of the prophesies of the prophets of old had spoken.  It was a magnificent day and Jesus Christ had returned to be with His followers even though He was living inside of you and them in the person of the Holy Spirit and He is physically around you and them in the spiritual dimension that is called the New Jerusalem, which is a spiritual one, not an earthly, visible one.  The final promise of Jesus Christ was taken literally by His followers instead of their knowing that it was a spiritual promise since My kingdom has always been in its own spiritual dimension just like the devil's kingdom of hell is in its own dimension.  (Jeremiah 32:38-41; Jeremiah 33:14-16;Jeremiah 31:31-33)
     My promise to My children has always been that I will save them from their enemy, the devil.  I said that I would come and live in them and I would be their God and they would be My people and that day would begin their complete salvation. (I Corinthians 1-2; and 14-18)  Moses prophesied it in Leviticus 26:11-12.  In his letter to the Corinthians Paul wrote that that promise was fulfilled. (II Corinthians 6:16-18)  Pertaining to My last and successful covenant with My human children, Joel prophesied the day of Pentecost when My kingdom of God came to earth spiritually, instituting a New Jerusalem which is My kingdom of heaven coming to earth just like Jesus Christ taught His disciples to pray. (Joel 2:28-32) It happened to them but they did not realize that their Brother Jesus Christ came to them that day in the kingdom of God which surrounded them. 
    Many people in your day are still waiting for the return of Jesus Christ, when He has already come and is ministering, along with Me, to bring full and complete salvation to My children who hear My words and act upon them.  While those people wait, My kingdom has already come in the lives of My children who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit and who listen to My voice.  Many people who are waiting for Jesus Christ to return are missing out on the marvels of His Kingdom of Heaven being manifested in the earth in the lives of some of My children already.  Some of My children have My kingdom of God in them and around them already but they do not collect their benefits and inheritance because they are still waiting for a physical, earthly return of Jesus Christ.  Instead of waiting for Him, My desire was that they would participate with My Holy Spirit and cast the demons out of the earth and into hell, the offending demons who plague the lives of My children.  My children of promise are failing in their allowing the Holy Spirit to perform His ministry through them. (Matthew 13:36-43)
    What more do My children need other than for Me to live inside of them and for My entire kingdom of heaven to surround them with My power and authority over all evil? (II Corinthians 3:17-18; II Corinthians 4:7)  I have already done it.  I have brought My kingdom of heaven to earth to live in My children and surround My children as their new country of origin.  Please don't miss out on this phenomenal miracle of salvation for your life on earth because of ignorance of the truth of My divine plan.
    Your Father of Revealed Truths of Salvation

No comments: