Thursday, August 1, 2019

PERFECT FATHERLY GUIDANCE

My Dear Precious Child,
    Fatherly guidance and advice determines the quality of life that a man's children  enjoy in their infancy, childhood, teen years, young adult years and then in their own parental years and senior years.  The beginning foundation that the father provides for his children must be secure, steady, loving, protective, insightful, kind and trustworthy.  But, when that secure foundation is missing, then the futures of his children will be insecure and shaky, much like the parable of Jesus Christ when He said that a person who digs deep in the ground and builds the foundation for his house on a rock, that when high winds come and a flooding river beats against the house, it will not be shaken. (Psalm 69:2; Luke 6:45)  But the man whose house is built on mere earthly soil will have no strong foundation and when the floods come that house will collapse against the flow of the waters and his house is destroyed.  So a good father who provides the solid foundation for his children has influenced the entire lives of his offspring.
    When My earthly children become born of My Holy Spirit, if their guidance from other people is shaky, judgmental, sour, condemning, thorny and fearful, then My newly created children produce the same attitudes all of their spiritual lives.  They produce the attitudes, speech and actions that their teachers taught to them which contribute to their shaky foundation.  They are images of evil instead of being My loving images in the world.  Jesus Christ, when teaching about My kingdom of God, taught that neither can a rotten tree produce good fruit, nor can a good tree produce rotten fruit.  A child cannot produce attitudes of peace and love if the child has had a miserable father because an evil man draws what is evil out of his inner storehouse and so his children learn to have the same evil storehouse because that is all that they know. (Luke 6:43-45)     
    When I made My plan to bring salvation into the world through My Son Jesus Christ and My Holy Spirit, I did not leave My children alone with only a weak, unfaithful and unkind earthly father to guide and direct them because I knew the kind of shaky foundation that would be produced in them because of the weakness of human beings.  So I chose to send My Holy Spirit to live inside of My earthly children because I had become their earthly as well as spiritual Father when My Spirit came to live in them.  I did that so that I can provide My constant wise guidance, My everlasting love, My minute by minute tutoring, the power of My heaven, My protection from evil, and with the ability from My Holy Spirit to form within My children the actual image of My character and personality in them.  My character gives them the power to cast away from themselves any demonic thorns that were handed down in generational curses from their former earthly parents.  Jesus Christ taught that when He cast a demon out of a person that My kingdom of heaven comes upon that person. (Luke 11:20)
    For those various reasons it is necessary that My children form a one-on-one, personal, intimate relationship with Me through My Holy Spirit who lives inside of them.  He only speaks My words of guidance to you, only teaches you what I tell Him to teach you, only reveals what I have told Him to reveal to you and He reproduces My character and personality in you because He is My own Spirit, the same Holy Spirit who created My Son Jesus Christ in His earthly mother Mary, the same Holy Spirit who anointed Him with power for ministry.  He is the only solid, steady, firm foundation that never fails. 
    No human person can duplicate My character and power.  Many have tried. When a person identified Jesus Christ as being "good", He said not to call Him "good", that only I am good.  He refused being called good because He walked in flesh and He knew the weaknesses of human flesh.  That is why My Holy Spirit is the only solid, everlasting connection to Me, your Heavenly Father, while you live in a human body in the earth.(Matthew 19:17)
    Minute by minute fellowship and communion with Me through My Holy Spirit assures you of My wise guidance.  There is no other secure way. (I John 1:3-7)  The perfect way brings perfect love, perfect joy, perfect peace and allows Me to perfect everything that concerns you. (Psalm 138:8)  Your being constantly led by My Holy Spirit and if your prayers at all times are in My Holy Spirit, those will guarantee that everything works together for your good while you live in the earth. (Romans 8:14-15 and 26-28).  I said that everyone who hears My words and acts on My words lives their life on earth with their house built on the only firm foundation of the guidance of My Holy Spirit.(Luke 6:46-49)  And what a joyful and exciting life it is!
     Your Good Father of Every Good Gift
   

No comments: