Friday, August 23, 2019

LOVE NEVER INTIMIDATES

LOVE NEVER INTIMIDATES
My Dear Precious Child,
    I always have the heartfelt desire to lift up My children instead of putting them down, even when they do things that are contrary to My will. (Psalm 30:1)  There is no benefit to putting anyone down.  Putting you down emotionally is a reflection of how the devil deals with My children in an effort to bring his destruction and death into their lives.  In My children who are already down emotionally because of a burden, the devil turns their thoughts inwardly in self protection instead of their turning to Me for My kind and good emotional healing.(Psalm 147:6)  When you turn inward in self protection, you are prone to turn to fleshly passions in an effort to treat yourself to your own self satisfaction with passions which come from hell instead of your turning to Me for My good, healthy encouragements that lift you up and outside of the devil's selfish attitudes. 
   In other words, My words to you are encouraging instead of discouraging.  I point you toward the narrow gate that leads to My abundant life but the devil points you toward the wide gate that leads to destruction and death.  (Matthew 7:13-14)
   My words to you lift you above all negative circumstances, all conflicting and strife filled situations and all oppressive thoughts sent from hell to rob you of your peace. (Psalm 28:9)  My words never put you down underneath circumstances, situations or family dynamics.  That is what the devil does.  My words of encouragement, hope and faith lift you above all of those depressing, negative, oppressive events and thoughts.  I lift you above them because I am above them.(Psalm 113:7-8)   Depression, negativity and oppression are the devil's work in the earth, but I lift you up to My level so that you soar with the angels instead of your crawling on the ground in the earth like a snake under the heavy burdens of the devil.
    When I lift you up, the burdens disappear because you are above them instead of under them.  From My perspective of being above problems, you can see more clearly the hope and faith that are My gifts to you which you felt were gone under the burdens of the devil.  But when you turn to Me, I lift you above the burdens so that I can do My mighty works in your behalf while you soar with Me and the angels above the negative circumstances. (James 4:10)  When you are soaring with Me, My Holy Spirit and His angels are able to create circumstances which heal and cure your problem. 
    As My Son Jesus said, come to Me when you are heavily burdened and I will give you rest for your troubled mind by lifting you above the problem while I send the solution to it.  (Matthew 11:28-30)
     Your Encouraging, Loving Father

No comments: