Monday, August 19, 2019

LOVE FORGIVES

My Dear Precious Child,
    In His ultimate act of love, Jesus Christ offered Himself to be the payment for the sins of the whole world so that all people would be forgiven for every sin, every disobedience, every iniquity, every transgression, every mistake and every lie.  Not only that, but His being sent to hell and His being risen from the land of the dead also allowed My children to have the ministry of forgiveness of sins.  After Jesus breathed the Holy Spirit into the disciples, He told them that whose sins they forgave would be forgiven and whose sins they retained would be retained.  To be given the ministry of forgiveness of sins is an awesome responsibility because it is a Godly action of love. (Hebrews 10:12-18)
    It is only with the sacrifice of Jesus Christ that you and all of My children can be totally forgiven with the slate of your sins being wiped clean with no record existing in My mind or written anywhere in My heaven. (Isaiah 1:18) When they are obliterated they are as if they had never happened because I have no remembrance of them.(Isaiah 31:32)  When you forgive them also, then there is nothing of which the devil can accuse you or condemn you or nothing with which to make you feel guilty.  If he tries to heap his heavy burden of guilt upon you in your thoughts, you must quote to him your liberty from all accusations of sinning because in My eyes and in My mind there was no disobedience, no transgression, no sin, no iniquity and no mistakes.  You are a new creation in Christ Jesus with no sin being recorded against you. (Hebrews 8:10-12)  Therefore, you are sinless, cleansed, white as snow in My eyes and in My mind.(Hebrews 10:17)
That is why you can live in My presence with no condemnation or sense of guilt.  (Romans 8:1)
    Because of your being guiltless and clean in My mind, you have the authority of the Holy Spirit inside of you to also make other people guiltless by the power of My Spirit.  I said unequivocally that anyone whose sins you forgive are forgiven.  (John 20:23) Because of My Holy Spirit living inside of you, you can ask anything and it will be done for you, including forgiving the sins of other people. (John 14:13)
    In discussing the forgiveness of sins, because of My complete obliteration of any record of sins, then it is your ministry to let people know that they are guiltless in My eyes and in My mind.  I call that the ministry of reconciling all people to Me by informing them that they can come to Me without guilt of shame or condemnation from Me.  What I offer to them is My love and My forgiveness.  (II Corinthians 5:17-18) I said that the ministry of reconciliation is reconciling all people to Me.  You were reconciled with Me by the ministry of Jesus Christ and so because He lives inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit, you can reconcile all people to Me also by letting them know that there are no records of their disobedience in My mind or in heaven.  Their sins are forgiven completely.  When you forgive them in the earth, removing all guilt from them, then there are no records anywhere for their sins.  It is called My grace that comes from My deep and abiding love for all mankind.
    That's what love does, love forgives. 
    My love in you forgives everyone just as I have forgiven you.
    Your Father of Love and Forgiveness         

No comments: