Monday, August 12, 2019

LOVE HEALS

My Dear Precious Child,
   If I, your Heavenly Father, were to give a definition of the word "love", I would say that it is anything that heals someone spiritually, mentally and physically.
   When a person is healed physically, his or her mind and spirit are lifted mountains above where they previously were.  When a person is healed mentally, he or she experiences joy in the person's spirit as well as his or her body, also receiving boosts of healing energy which have lasting effects.  The greatest change is when a person is healed spiritually, so that person not only is healed mentally and physically, but he or she becomes a new creature inside and outside, in his or her thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions.  Joy permeates the person's entire personality and so the outside of the person laughs and smiles, spreading My love around, instead of being grumpy and negative and spreading the devil's evil around. 
    The wonderful thing about My Love is that when My Holy Spirit comes to live inside of My children, not only do I come to live inside of him or her, but when that person is baptized in My Holy Spirit, My kingdom of heaven surrounds the person for the rest of his or her life.  (Hebrew 1:1 and 22-25)  Old cursed things pass away and all things become new.  The person begins to have the mind of Christ and begins to think, act and talk just like Jesus Christ and Me.  The new person on the inside eventually also becomes new on the outside as he or she listens to My personal words which I speak to him or her.  The more he or she hears My words, the more peaceful and loving the person becomes.  When the person is born of My Holy Spirit, I come to earth to live in him or her.  When the person is baptized in My Holy Spirit, because all barriers are removed, My kingdom of heaven becomes resident in the spiritual dimension around the person, which includes Jesus, My angels, the spirits of the holy men who were raised from the dead along with Jesus Christ, the spirits of believers in Jesus Christ whose bodies have died, the blood of Jesus Christ, and I am also present in My heaven which has come to earth just like Jesus taught His disciples to pray. 
    Now, that is love that heals My children, when I bring My kingdom of heaven to live not only inside of My children but to provide easy access to My heaven also to My children who have taken My advice and been born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, which removes the barriers that were set up by the devil in an effort to separate My children from Me.  By My removal of the barrier, the veil as spoken by Jesus between heaven and earth, was ripped from top to bottom and My kingdom of heaven became accessible to My children of promise.   Not only is My kingdom of heaven easily accessed because it has come to earth in the life of that person, but My ability to answer the prayers of My children of promise is more immediate and assured.(John 14:13; John 16:23; John 16:26) 
    There is no greater act of Love than that, for you to be assured of glorious answers to your prayers.   
    Within that new heaven and new earth inside My children and surrounding My children, My voice with its wisdom and knowledge begins to cast out the old negative programming and with My words from My Holy Spirit there is a transformation in the brains of My children until it becomes the mind of Christ.(Romans 12:2)  All old things eventually do pass away and all things do become new. That is when My abundant life becomes real in the earthly life of that person. 
    Now, that is Love that heals the entire person.
    It is not necessary for the human body to pass away for My children to begin to collect his or her inheritance from Me.  I meant for it to be distributed in the earth while My children are still in human bodies so that My children of promise will cast demons out of the world by the power of My Spirit, send them to hell, and My children will shine like the sun in My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth, causing the unbelievers to want to know Me.  (Matthew 13:36-42)  Jesus taught clearly about that phenomenal experience that I instituted in order for Me to cleanse the earth of evil the way I am cleansing My children of promise.  (Romans 8:19-27)
    Now, that is Love that heals the entire person.
    Healing of the body is a much desired change within a person.  It can come through the medical community or it can come through My Holy Spirit.  Both are appreciated and both are from Me.  Being bodily healed is the most often request of Me by My children of promise.  I delight in healing the body of a person because it corrects the destruction that the devil caused.  I love casting demons out of people through Jesus Christ because of that same reason, because I am correcting what the devil did to curse the person.  Those actions bring great joy to Me because We are exhibiting victory over evil in the earth.
    When My love accomplishes the loving action of healing a person, there are no longer barriers between that person and Me.  Jesus Christ said when He ministered to people that when He cast a demon out of a person by the power of My Holy Spirit, then My kingdom of heaven comes upon that person.  (Luke 11:20)
That means that when you, also, cast a demon out of a person then the barrier between heaven and earth is removed and My kingdom can come into the life of the person.  Love floods My children in the spiritual dimension around them with every one of the spiritual beings in My kingdom of heaven. 
    Now, that is Love, to come into a person's life with all of My power and ability in an effort to overcome all of the evil in the life of the person.
    My Love that heals is not one dimensional.  My Love heals a person spiritually, mentally and physically with the intention of healing the whole earth through My children of promise.
    Take heed to My words.
    Your Love PAPA. 

No comments: