Monday, August 5, 2019

LOVE IS CONSTANT

My Dear Precious Child,
    You have seen that it is an outgrowth of My love for you and all humanity that caused Jesus Christ to be born in the earth in human form but the sperm that permeated Mary's flesh was My Holy Spirit, making Me His real Father. 
     You have also seen that it is an outgrowth of My love for you and My other children that caused Jesus Christ to heal the sick and diseased, to cast demons out of people and to teach constantly about My kingdom of heaven which at that time was soon coming into the earth which would allow My children at the time, and you eventually, to become My children of promise so that you would inherit My gift of the Holy Spirit in your own bodies. (John 20:21-23)
     It is My constant and unending love for all humanity, and you also, that I commissioned My Son Jesus Christ to die for the sins of the world, to erase them out of My mind as if they had never happened.  He did that by being crucified for disobedience to religious and political law, going to hell for the sins of all people and being raised from the dead, having redeemed from the devil the authority to the earth and to the heavens. (Matthew 28:18-20) It was My love that caused Him to walk in the earth for 40 days, again teaching about My kingdom of heaven coming to earth while that generation was still alive.(Matthew 24:27-34) 
     It was My continuing and unending love for all of My children which spoke through Jesus Christ before He came to sit down with Me in the heavens, telling His followers to wait in Jerusalem for My promise to My children in which I would baptize them with My Holy Spirit. (Acts 1:1-5; Acts 2:1-4)
     It was My constant and unending love for all of My children which caused Jesus Christ to physically leave His earthly followers, come to sit down in heaven with Me, and send His magnificent source of power, which is My Holy Spirit, to live inside of My children so that they would have My constant guidance and constant wisdom and insight into the evil works of the devil, also insight into My good works in the earth, and to also know and inherit My authority to judge evil demons who are in the world. (Matthew 13:36-42)      
     It is also My continuing and unending love for all humanity, and you also, that I sent My Holy Spirit to also surround My children in the spiritual dimension with My kingdom of heaven with all of its glorious benefits in order for you to be guided by My Holy Spirit and to be protected from the evil that is still in the world and in the demonic spiritual dimension. (Hebrews 12:1 and 22-29)  My kingdom of heaven is My family and it is made up of Me, also My loyal angels who do My works of the Holy Spirit in the earth and the spiritual dimension.  Also present in my kingdom of heaven are the spirits of the holy men of old who rose with Jesus from the dead, plus the spirits of the saints who have been made perfect and Jesus who is the mediator of My new covenant, and His blood is there for your purification. (Matthew 27:50-53)
     It is My continuing and unending love for My children that caused Paul, John and James to write letters to the churches in which they alerted the people not to return to slavery to demonic spirits to which some of them had already returned when they began again to have faith in the Law of Moses, which was a dead covenant after My covenant of the Holy Spirit was instituted in the earth by Jesus Christ and is now administered by My loving Holy Spirit.  (II Corinthians 3:17-18) Peter eventually saw that he had been wrong to lead some people away from the good news of Jesus Christ and try to blend the old Law with the good news of Jesus Christ, so he also wrote letters warning about listening to false prophets who encouraged his converts to return to the Law.  The Mosaic Law encourages you to work for your own salvation by obeying those laws instead of allowing My Spirit and His angels to save you from the evil in the world because your faith in Me.
     It is My constant and unending love for you and My other children which causes My Holy Spirit to reveal all truth to My children because My truth sets you free from the works of the devil.  (John 16:13-15) Jesus Christ said that the parables that He taught were the parables of My kingdom.  They contain all of the secrets and keys of My kingdom which cause all evil demons to be sent to hell, allowing My children of promise to shine like the sun in the world.
     It is My constant and unending love for you that causes My Holy Spirit to show you that the devil is the author of all sin, destruction and death.  Also My Spirit reveals to you that I am the author of all goodness, kindness and mercy because I am Love.  It is also My love which causes My Holy Spirit to reveal to you that the devil and his demons have already been judged by Me and that it is your anointed authority to cast them out of your life, and with My anointing to cast them out of the lives of other people, speaking of all demonic causes of offense, casting them into the abyss which carries out My judgment of them.  (John 16:5-11; Matthew 13:36-42) 
     It was My constant and continuing love that instructed you and My other children to pray in the Holy Spirit at all times in your prayer closet in order for Me to instruct My Holy Spirit to send the angels to administer My judgment on the demons who oppress My children in the earth.  (Romans 8:26-27; Ephesians 6:10-20) 
    It is My love for you and all of humanity that caused Jesus Christ to save you from the works of the devil.  It is My love which sent My Spirit into you.  It is My love for you which is constant in and out of season, when you are obedient and when you are led to be rebellious.  I will never leave you.  The problem is that My children often leave Me for religious or political reasons, binding themselves to unholy men of religious and political beliefs who are hypocrites but who profess My name.
    You must check the fruit of the political and religious leaders.  If their fruit is rotten, then it is from a rotten heart in the person. (Matthew 12:33-37) If it is loving and kind, then it is from a heart of My love in the person.  If you bind yourself to a rotten tree, then you will strive and strive but never enter into the peace of My kingdom of God because you have exited My family and become bound to evil by not listening to the discernment of My Holy Spirit.  That is rebellion, to refuse the prompting of My Holy Spirit. You can't blend light with darkness and enjoy My peace in your life on earth.  (II Corinthians 6:14)
    My love has done everything possible to enable you to enjoy a live of peace, joy and love in the world by your living in My kingdom of God.  I said My kingdom is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. (Romans 14:17)
    Don't let the devil cause you to leave My family of love. The rewards are too wonderful for you in your life on earth by your constantly being in unity with Me and My heavenly family of love for you to allow yourself to be deceived and thus exit the protection of My family of love.
    Your Father of Great Love

No comments: