Sunday, August 11, 2019

LOVE ENCOURAGES

My Dear Precious Child,
   My love never discourages My children.  Even when I am correcting you, chastening you or disciplining you, I will always encourage you by showing you a more effective way to choose, speak or act so that those choices or words and actions will result in your having a joyful, peaceful life.  My disciplining you is never punitive, being merely for punishment.  It always points you to a better way of thinking and acting so that you will always remain in My kingdom of heaven while in the earth instead of returning to the kingdom of hell to which you used to belong with all of its grief and heartaches. 
   My reputation has been maligned by the Pharisees, Sadducees, priests, chief priests, scribes and elders of the Jewish temple under the old covenant.  Their objective was to rule over people. so fear plus punishment were their ways of dealing with religious and political lawbreakers.   Because of that, they also attributed the same attitudes toward Me that they possessed, calling Me a vindictive king.  Even in your world, some pastors, preachers, evangelists and political leaders still believe that I am a cruel taskmaster just waiting to punish you with physical pain if you break a religious commandment.  They don't know Me.  They only know what people under an ineffective covenant said about Me because they did not know that evil comes from the devil in hell instead of from Me. 
    When My children become cursed with troubling events that appear to be punishment for sinning, religious and political leaders don't know that destructive events come upon My children because they have wandered into the devil's kingdom of hell by ignorance or refusing to take My advice and the devil becomes delighted that another one of My children has chosen to do the devil's will instead of doing My will in the earth.  The devil's desire is to destroy everything good that I have given to you and to kill you eventually.  I have nothing to do with that evil plan no matter how much sinning you have done. 
   Don't you know that I said that when one of My children becomes lost that I go to every effort possible to restore him or her to My family, which is My kingdom of heaven in the earth?  In the parable of Jesus Christ He compared it to a shepherd and his sheep, that if one sheep is lost that the shepherd leaves the others and seeks to rescue the lost sheep.  He even said that there is great rejoicing in heaven when one of My lost children returns to My family. (Luke 15:4-7) That is the good news when one of My children returns to My fold!
    Many of the preachers, priests, evangelists and pastors quote the scripture about the rod and the staff, saying that it comforts the sheep to be beaten with the rod and the staff for punishment because of their leaving the flock. (Psalm 23) They neither know Me nor do they know the purpose of a shepherd's rod and staff.  A shepherd would be foolish to use a rod and a staff to punish a sheep who has wandered off because the eventual wool that is made from the sheep's thick coat would be damaged and his income from the sale of the wool would be diminished.  A shepherd's rod is used to beat the wolves off of a shepherd's lost sheep if he finds a wolf cornering the lost sheep.  The rod is not used to punish the sheep for wandering away from the other sheep.  A shepherd's staff is used to gently guide the lost sheep out of any thick bramble bushes from which it cannot escape because its thick coat has become stuck in the bramble bushes.  A shepherd's rod and staff are both comforting to a lost sheep because the sheep knows that he has been rescued because the shepherd already has his equipment, his rod and his staff, with him in order to help him rescue the lost sheep.
    I rescue My children.  I do not beat them into submission, which is the habit of some earthly fathers and misled religious leaders.  I identify the mistake in judgment of My children when they are lost, and then after I restore them to My kingdom of heaven I encourage them to walk the straight path that leads away from the devil's kingdom of hell.  My straight gate leads to life everlasting and having My abundant life in the earth is always open for My children. (Matthew 7:13-21)
    Now, that is the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ.  It's called the gospel or the good news because in My kingdom of heaven there is never any bad news, just beneficial guidance and wise insight for My children.  The erroneous lie that says that I discipline, chastise, chasten and punish My children by giving them diseases or send accidents or tragedies in order to punish My children for disobeying Me is bad news, not My good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ.  I did not flog, beat or give a disease to Judas for his betrayal of Jesus Christ.  It was because of his own choice of binding himself to the devil in order to betray Jesus Christ that caused him to be overcome with guilt and kill himself.  He is a prime example of the devil tempting My children and then condemning them and heaping guilt upon them until they kill someone else or kill themselves.
    My good news is that Jesus Christ died for the sins of the whole world, no matter what they are, because I know and Christ knows that the guilty one is the devil who causes the temptation to sin and then who also heaps condemnation upon the person for doing his will in the earth.  I do the rescuing and the restoration.  I make the good news.  
    Your Father of Gentle Rescues and Restorations

No comments: