Thursday, August 22, 2019

LOVE NEVER RECORDS A WRONG SUFFERED

My Dear Precious Child,
   Because of the willing sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross for your sins, His going to hell to pay the requirement of the devil's punishment, and His being raised from the dead victoriously, I have no problem with completely wiping out, obliterating as if they never happened and never recalling again the sins of My children in the earth. (Isaiah 1:18) It is easy for Me because I am Love.  However, because you live in the flesh in the earth which is subject to the temptations of the devil to recall, judge and condemn other people for their sins, I know it is hard for you. 
    There are many keys to My kingdom of heaven in which you now live in the earth if you are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  One important one is the revelation that what I do for you, you must do for others or you will enter again into the devil's kingdom with its curses and exit yourself from My kingdom of heaven with all of its benefits and rewards of having the abundant life.  There is no condemnation or guilt for anyone who is in Christ Jesus, who walks after the dictates of the Holy Spirit and not after the flesh.  However, if you join with the devil in blaming, condemning or judging someone for sinning against you or anyone else, then you have joined yourself to the devil's kingdom of hell and you will be open for his condemnation, guilt, blame and judgment.  (Romans 8:1) 
    So you must use My key of mercy in My kingdom of heaven, in which you now live, and forgive other people who are sent by the devil to trap you into holding grudges by being unforgiving.  Refusing to forgive someone will cause you to give up your liberty from the devil and his cursed passions and you join yourself to his curses of destruction and death.  What I have done for you, you owe the same to other people. I said that you should not owe anyone anything but love.  In other words, you do owe love and forgiveness to everyone, even forgiving the person 490 times in one day because I forgive you and I also forgive the person who offends you. (Romans 13:8; Matthew 18:21-22)
    The devil uses your fleshly emotions to try to entice you into thinking that you need justice by returning an eye for an eye, for having been maligned, beaten, cursed, hit, insulted, gossiped about or rejected.  When you walk in the dictates of the Holy Spirit, My justice is that you become merciful toward the person, forgiving him or her because Christ Jesus died for that person's sins, transgressions, iniquities and mistakes as well as yours.  He or she is cleansed and forgiven immediately by Me and needs to be forgiven by you so that there is no record in the earth of the emotional or physical injury toward you.  When you forgive the person from your heart, there is no record of it in the earth, just as there is no record of it in My heaven, because to forgive means to give it forward, refusing to retain it in your mind. 
    But, if you retain the sins of someone, then you also retain the punishment for the person and also for yourself because you have entered into the kingdom of hell and so you will inherit the devil's punishment which are his curses for you and your family. (Matthew 7:1-5) You give up your rightful inheritance that comes from Me of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit when you judge someone and you enter into the land of destruction and death by returning to the old covenant laws of sin and death by which you judge others.  You had earlier rejected the laws of sin and death when you came to live with Me in My kingdom of heaven while you live in the earth; but when you reject My commandment to forgive people who sin against you, you return to the kingdom of judgment of the devil and receive the same judgment that you have for someone else. (John 20:23)
   When you fall by the wayside and begin to retain a grudge against someone, when you realize that the person's injury against you has consumed your mind, then you must immediately, with the revelation, by an act of your will choose to forgive the person.  Speak My forgiveness for the person also and both of you are restored to My grace immediately because you have chosen good over evil.  Any time the offense against you comes to you mind from hell to jerk you right back into the land of destruction and death, thank Me for My forgiveness which gives you the power to forgive other people.  You will again become free from condemnation and guilt, and you are like the prodigal, completely restored to My love and good graces, inheriting all of My blessings and rewards for taking My advice in being led by My Holy Spirit.
    Every time you return to My family of love, you become more adept at refusing to retain the sins of anyone because you have experienced living in hell again and you never want to return there.  My blessings and rewards flood into your life when you forgive people from your heart and My mercy engulfs you in My kingdom of heaven.
    My ultimate gift of mercy for you is that eventually you will immediately forgive everyone, knowing that I have forgiven the person and so do you;so there are no records in heaven or in the earth of any sin or trespass. The windows of My heaven remain open and where sin abounds, My grace abounds even more. (Romans 5:20)
    When there is no ego in you, there is no retaining of the sins of other people toward you.  Just like Christ Jesus said on the cross, He asked Me to forgive the people who killed Him, saying that they did not know what they were doing. (Luke 23:34)  My children of promise must adopt His attitude and His abundant forgiveness.  Only when you allow the mind of Christ to become fully developed in you by My Holy Spirit will My grace through you forgive everyone immediately. (Romans 12:2)  When you do, you are free from the curses of destruction and death.
    Your Father of Valuable Keys to My Kingdom

No comments: