Wednesday, July 31, 2019

SPIRITUAL INSIGHT TRIUMPHS

SPIRITUAL INSIGHT TRIUMPHS
My Dear Precious Child,
   Wisdom and knowledge are the keys to understanding, and understanding  brings victory over all evil that plagues the world and also brings victory over the devil's curses which are still evident in the world.  That is why I gave My Holy Spirit to My children, so that they will have the insight into all of the good spirits and the evil spirits that are in operation in the spiritual world around them.  The kingdom of good and the kingdom of evil are resident in the heavens and are always at work in the earth in opposition to each other, those being the devil's evil works and My good works. 
    Until My children understand and know their enemy, the devil, know about the enemy's personality, his resources, his army of demons, the reason for his determination to destroy My children and the earth, and until they know his strategies, they are ignorant of spiritual matters pertaining to the problems that exist in the earth.  Ignorance of an enemy and its strategies never wins a war but brings certain defeat. 
    Also, My children must have an understanding of what powerful arsenal is at their own disposal in My kingdom of heaven in which they are born into and which surrounds them, and they must know the vastness of My power that lives inside of them in the person of the Holy Spirit, plus they must know and understand the history behind the conflict between the devil's kingdom of death and My kingdom of love and peace.  (Ephesians 1:16-23)
   If My children are also ignorant of the vastness of the power which I gave to them when I sent My Holy Spirit to live inside of them, and unless they know that My Son Jesus Christ went to hell for their sins so that their forgiveness from Me is yesterday, today and forever, and unless they know that My judgment of the devil and his evil demons was designed at the beginning of the world by Me for the salvation of My children, and unless My children understand that they are a vital part of the salvation of the world because of My Spirit who lives inside of them, without all of that understanding and insight there is no victory over evil.  There is only continued slavery to it.
    Jesus Christ taught only that My kingdom of heaven was soon coming into the lives of My children who seek Me, My kingdom and My righteousness.(Matthew 6:33)  That is the only subject upon which He taught.   My Instruction Book says that He went around healing the sick, casting out demons and teaching about My kingdom of heaven which was soon to come into the lives of people who followed Jesus Christ and took the advice which He gave to them (Matthew 4:23; Matthew 10:1). 
    When My entire kingdom of heaven comes into the lives of My children in the person of My Holy Spirit, all of My resources, all of My power, all of My insight, all of My understanding, all of My authority and all of My peace, all of that spiritual help is resident in the spirits of My children.  And nothing, I say nothing, can prevail against it, not even hell, as Jesus Christ taught to Peter about revealed knowledge from Me.  (Matthew 16:18)  But My children must have understanding about their enemy, the devil and his demons, and they must have understanding about the power that is resident inside of them in the person of My Holy Spirit with His authoritative power to cast demons into hell. (Luke 11:20; Matthew 13:41-43)  Nothing can stop you and My other children from having the abundant life that I promised except your own lack of wisdom, knowledge, insight and understanding about the powerful family of heaven of which you are now a member.  All of that information is available to My children but you must seek it because it has been hidden from evil but is easily revealed to My children of promise who seek Me.  You must put aside all preconceived nonproductive information which has failed you in the past and be willing to be personally taught by My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you. 
   The keys to living the life that I intended for My children to live in the world, a life of peace, joy, love and righteousness with complete victory over evil, is available to you.  The keys to accessing all of the blessings of My kingdom of heaven are found in the parable teachings of Jesus Christ.  He told you to honor His words by following His admonitions and warnings so that you can have the heaven on earth that I promised.  It brings Me great joy when you choose to live in My kingdom of heaven while you still live on earth.  Your Brother Jesus Christ suffered on the cross and went temporarily to hell for you and for all of humanity.  Then My Holy Spirit entered into His body again and catapulted Him out of hell with His reward, which was His having all authority in heaven and earth.  (Matthew 28:18-20) Jesus Christ sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to live in you and do the same things that He did through Jesus Christ.
    My children need to begin taking authority over the evil that harasses them while they live in the world. (Matthew 10:5-8) Otherwise, they have lost the war with evil because of their own spiritual ignorance.  Fortunately, there are My children who have treasured and obeyed My words from the Holy Spirit who lives inside of them and they have victory over all evil and receive 100% of My blessings.  I take great joy in them.  
    Your Father Who Wants a Blessed Life for You 

No comments: