Thursday, July 11, 2019

PERFECT FATHERLY TRAITS


My Dear Precious Child,
    My warnings and cautions to you plus the magnificent benefits to your life on earth are all contained within the parables of the kingdom of God as spoken by Jesus Christ when He taught His disciples. It was said of Him that He healed the sick, cast out demons and proclaimed the kingdom of God which was soon coming into the earth.  (Matthew 4:23-25)  
    After choosing to follow Jesus Christ, His disciples asked Him to teach them to pray.  Even through they were Jews who frequented the temples, they knew that He had inside information relating to the new spiritual life that Christ exhibited and that He promised to all believers.
     The sample prayer of Jesus began with My Firstborn Son Jesus Christ teaching My other children that My name is hallowed because I am holy, as was the Jewish tradition.  He gave Honor to Me with His first comment on how to pray, giving to Me the distinguished honor of calling Me His and their Father. (Matthew 6:7-9)  You bestow upon me the same amount of honor when you address Me as your Father.  My heart swells with joy when My children call Me their Father, refer to Me as "Father", and heed My words as coming from their loving Father.  
     The very first request  that He taught to the disciples was to pray that My kingdom of heaven would come into the earth as it is in My heaven.   He even added that with the coming of My kingdom of heaven into the lives of My children, that they would even be able to do My will in the earth as it is done in heaven because they would have the power of My Holy Spirit to hear My words of guidance and have the desire to obey My parental words of guidance.  (Matthew 6:10) 
    In His sample prayer Jesus Christ also included that they pray that I would supply their daily spiritual bread, which happens when My children receive My kingdom of heaven into their lives on earth because My Holy Spirit daily delivers to them My personal words of encouragement, revelation and wisdom to those of My children who are attentive to My voice inside of them. (Matthew 6:11)  Instructions from Me for ministry are rare until My righteousness shines from My children.  My words seek to purify you before you are called by Me for ministry.  Many are called by earthly people into ministry before they are changed into My image of love and they make disciples of their own faults.
    In His teaching the disciples to pray, He also included a prayer for forgiveness of trespasses, which also happens when My children receive My kingdom of heaven into their lives on earth because the sacrifice of Jesus Christ blots out every trespass, sin and iniquity from My mind and there is no accounting or remembrance of them that remains. (Matthew 6:12)  All past, current and future sins are already obliterated completely in My mind and in the heavens.  The only record of them is in the minds of humans who refuse to forgive someone.  I also give you the power of My Holy Spirit to forgive all sins, forgiving yourself of your own sins and the sins of other people when you are born of My Spirit, as declared by Jesus Christ after He rose from the dead.  (John 20:19-23)
   He also told them to pray that they would not be tempted but be saved from the evil one, the devil.  When My kingdom comes into the life of a person when he or she becomes born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, My power over all evil is present in the person of My Spirit who lives inside of them. (Matthew 6:13)  My Spirit gave Jesus Christ the power to heal, the authoritative power to cast out demons, the power to resist the devil, and the ability to speak and pray in My heavenly spiritual language.  It is the same language that created the earth and created you from the ground of the earth and breathed My life into you and all human beings.  (Genesis 1:7)   My children of promise have the same power of the Holy Spirit that your Brother Jesus Christ had.
    Even though it is what is referred to as the Lord's Prayer because Jesus taught His disciples to pray it, every element of that prayer proclaims My kingdom of heaven coming into the earth in the lives of My children who seek Me, seek My kingdom and seek My righteousness while they live in the earth.  It includes the ministry of Jesus Christ and His crucifixion for the forgiveness of sins of the whole world.  It includes the ministry of the Holy Spirit when Jesus had no more need of His power because He sat down with Me in My heaven, and Jesus Christ sent My Holy Spirit to come into the earth to create new spiritual creatures when My Spirit takes up residence in the spirits of people who invite Him.  All things become new when that happens in the life of a person, new thoughts, new attitudes, a new pure language and new motivations behind their actions in the earth. 
   Your Brother Jesus Christ, in His teaching His disciples and you to pray, was teaching you to pray for and be prepared for My kingdom of heaven to come into your life on earth, living inside of you and also being present in the spiritual dimension around you for your protection.  (Hebrews 12:1 and 22-25)  That is what being baptized in My Holy Spirit is: not only having My Spirit of Power inside of you but also having My kingdom of heaven surrounding you in the spiritual dimension around you for your protection, nurturing and angelic provisions. 
    The disciples had no idea what My Son Jesus Christ was teaching them.  Now My children need to know that My kingdom of heaven came to earth just as he had told the disciples and you to pray.  The first people to experience that new phenomena were the people who waited on the day of Pentecost in the upper room in Jerusalem, in obedience to the instructions of the risen Christ who told them to go there and wait for "The Promise of the Father."  That day and every day since then, in the provisions of My kingdom which comes to earth, My children have sought My kingdom and have received My power to do My will when My kingdom of God entered into their lives in the person of My Holy Spirit. 
    You have daily words of encouragement and wisdom from Me, you have the forgiveness of all sins, transgressions and iniquities, and you have My power to not only refuse the temptations of the demons, but you have the power of My Holy Spirit to cast the demons out of the earth and into hell. (Matthew 13:36-43)
   My children have no excuse for having hell in their lives on earth in the form of the devil's thorns of worry, fretting, deceitfulness of riches and political conflict since I sent My heaven into the earth to be received by My children so that they would be empowered with My Holy Spirit, the same Spirit who raised Jesus Christ from the dead.  (Matthew 13:22; Matthew 16:6) 
    Take time for intimate communion with Me so that I become more real to you than any earthly parent.
   Your Father of Loving Prophetic Prayers 

No comments: