Monday, July 29, 2019

EARTHLY POWER IS LIMITED

My Dear Precious Child,
     The revelations that were spoken and written by Jesus Christ and His disciples and apostles have no power or ability to enlighten any person until My Holy Spirit, My personal Tutor for My children, comes to live inside of that person and begins to reveal the truths of the words spoken by Jesus Christ and His anointed followers. The reason for that is that Our words are spiritual and can only be interpreted and revealed by spiritual means. 
     Your brother Jesus Christ knew this truth because He told His own followers that He spoke in parables to them so that the Jewish priests and other religious leaders would not be privy to the truth because their minds were covered with a veil of unbelief as installed there by the devil so that they would not believe and turn to Me and be healed.   He knew that His words would be used against Him because of that demon of unbelief, which is exactly what happened.  The Jews were offended that He called Me His Father.  They considered that blasphemy.
     To speak His words of wisdom without understanding by the Holy Spirit would have been what Jesus Christ warned against, which is casting pearls before swine and they turn and tear apart the person who speaks the spiritual words of My kingdom of God. (Matthew 7:6)  However, to My children whose minds have been renewed by the truths in My parables, the truths in My words have a herculean effect on them by empowering them with might which they never had experienced before.  My words to them, as revealed by My Holy Spirit, cause My children of promise to ascend in power over all of the devil's doubts and unbelief that he places in the minds of all humans.  The people become like the blind man whom Jesus healed.  They say that they were spiritually blind in the past, but now they see clearly the spiritual truths that My Holy Spirit reveals in their human minds.  Those truths come from the mind of Christ which is present in the Holy Spirit who lives inside of them and tutors them from the inside of them. (II Corinthians 4:4)
    Truth brings liberty.  Jesus Christ said that you will know the truth and the truth will make you free.  (John 8:33-36)  He said that you will be free indeed, meaning for sure, for certain you will be miraculously spiritually free from the devil's unbelief and doubt which was previously present in your mind which caused you to be a slave of the devil, equipped only to do his will in your life.  (I Peter 1:14) But when My truth enters into your human mind by the power of My Holy Spirit, you are no longer a slave to the devil but you become an obedient child of Mine, eager to do My will in your life on earth.
     My children who are enlightened by the truths as taught to them by My Holy Spirit who lives inside of them, those of My children become more and more changed into My image in their flesh, no longer spreading fear, hatred, division, discord and other attitudes from hell in the world, but instead they begin spreading love, peace, mercy, joy and My goodness in the world because they have been changed from the inside by the power of My Holy Spirit. Truth has done its work and truth prevails even though persecution, harassment and tribulations come because truth changes everything. (Romans 12:2)  It changes you, your family, your circumstances, your situation, your thoughts, your attitudes, your speech, your actions and your entire life while you live in the world which is still controlled by the devil. (Galatians 1:4)  However, because of Truth, you ascend in power over the demons and their works in the world because you have My power and My truth to continue to empower you with My spiritual authority which prevails over every evil spirit in the world.
    My truth conquers all negativity, all sins, all iniquities, all temptations from hell, and every transgression.  My truths as revealed in my wisdom and knowledge will elevate you to new spiritual heights, far above the evil which formerly enslaved you.  You will be completely free, free indeed!
    Your Father of Truth and Love

No comments: