Tuesday, July 9, 2019

PARABLE OF THE WHEAT GRAIN

My Dear Precious Child,
    Jesus Christ, after He went back to Jerusalem on the back of a donkey the crowds were increasing rapidly and Andrew, Philip and some Greeks went to be with Jesus.  He told them that the hour had come for Him to be glorified.  He began by telling them that unless a grain of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only one grain; but if it dies it yields a rich harvest.  He was speaking about His own life, that after His death and resurrection My children in the earth would increase multiple times after his death.  (John 12:23-24)
   He continued by saying that anyone who loves his old life will lose it, and anyone who detaches from his old life in the world will exchange it for eternal life.  He encouraged them by telling them that if a person serves Me, he must follow Me and wherever I am My servants will also be there, as well as the promise that where I am that My Father will honor them.   He even said that His soul was troubled and asked the listeners if He should ask Me to save Him from His fate.  He answered His own question by telling them that it was for that very reason, the dying for the sins of the world, that he had come to earth.  Then He asked Me to glorify His name, which I did by saying that I had already glorified His name but I would do it again.  People standing by thought it was a clap of thunder when I spoke.  Jesus told the listeners that it was not for His sake that I spoke, but it was for the sake of the listeners.  (John 12:25-30)
    In addition Jesus said that My sentence was being passed on the world and the prince of the world would be overthrown.  Then He proclaimed that when He was lifted up from the earth, in His ascension into heaven, that He would draw all men to Himself.  By those very words, Jesus indicated the kind of death that He would die.  Someone in the crowd answered that the law had taught that Christ would remain forever, so how could He say that the Son of Man would be lifted up?  They asked who the man is that called Himself the Son of Man? (John 12:31-34)
   Jesus answered them by telling them that the Light would be with them a little longer and so they must walk while they had the Light or the dark would overtake them.  He reminded them that he who walks in darkness doesn't know where he or she is going, but those people who believe that Jesus Christ is the Light and believes in the Light become Sons of Light, per the grain of wheat falling to the earth and dying. (John 12:35-36)
    He continued His exhortation by telling the crowd that whoever believes in Christ believes in Me because I sent Him, and whoever had seen Him sees Me.  He said that He is the Light and that He came into the world so that whoever believes in Him need not stay in darkness anymore.  He also added another warning, that anyone who hears His words and does not keep them faithfully are not condemned by Him because He did not come into the world to condemn the world, but He came to save the world; but whoever rejects Him and refuses His words has a judge already, the words that He had spoken would be the judge on the last day of the old covenant and the beginning of the new covenant of the Holy Spirit when I came to live inside of My children in the person of the Holy Spirit, writing My words on their heart and in their mind. (John 12:44-47)
    Jesus Christ did not take credit for the wisdom in His own words.  He said that they came from Me and that He knew that My commands mean eternal life, which is what John called My kingdom of God which came to live inside of My children.  He called it a quality of life that no one in the earth could produce because it is My Holy Spirit living inside of people.  He identified eternal life as coming to live inside of people and He said that My life inside of people would be the same "eternal Life" as when My children refer to Me as the "Eternal God", which connotes My power, My wisdom, My love, My mercy and My kindness, which are forever.  Jesus proclaimed that every word that He spoke was from Me through My Holy Spirit, and that His words would judge them as either being from My kingdom or continuing to be from the devil's kingdom, according to their actions.  (John 12:49-50) If they followed the advice of Jesus Christ, then they would receive My blessings and rewards.  If they continued to follow the temptations of the devil, then the would receive his curses of destruction and death. 
   John's parables were deep in wisdom and powerful in meaning.  My Holy Spirit wants to make them real to My children, enlarging My wisdom and My power in you until you are conformed to the image of Christ by the revelations delivered into your mind by My Holy Spirit.
    Your Father of Powerful Words

No comments: