Saturday, July 13, 2019

JESUS CHRIST LIFTED UP

My Dear Precious Child,
    Jesus Christ told His disciples the kind of death that He would have and the effect of that marvelous occurrence.  He said that when He was lifted up, that He would draw all men unto Himself. (John 12:32) He was talking about His resurrection and His ascension into My heaven where He sat down with Me and sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to woe all people to My kingdom of heaven. 
   Jesus Christ had been teaching and preaching about My kingdom coming into the earth from the beginning of His ministry until the end.  When the disciples asked Him to teach them how to pray, His sample prayer was telling them to pray that My kingdom would come into the earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10)  Everything that He taught them related to the results of My kingdom coming into their lives on earth when they became born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  All of that was contingent upon His going to hell for the sins of the world, being raised from the dead by My Holy Spirit, and then His ascension into My heaven where He sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to bring My kingdom of heaven into the earth to live inside of My children who seek Me.
    Those magnificent incidents were all the result of My plan that was hidden in My mind from the foundation of the earth.  (I Corinthians 2:8) It was My works of sending My Holy Spirit back into Jesus Christ while He was in hell so that He would be raised from the dead, having redeemed from satan the authority to the earth.  David had prophesied that I would not take My Holy Spirit from Him, which is what happened to Jesus on the cross. (Psalm 21:11) In order for Him to go to hell for the sins of the world, My Spirit had to leave Him so that He could suffer for three days in hell for the punishment for the sins of the whole world.  After the price was paid for the sins of the whole world, My Holy Spirit entered back into Him and catapulted Him back to earth where He walked and communed with His followers for 40 days.  Then He ascended into My heaven in a cloud.  That is the lifting up to which Christ referred when He prophesied that when He was lifted up He would draw all men to Him.  He was lifted out from the earth and came to sit down with Me so that My Holy Spirit could come into the earth and draw all people to Me.
    In prophesying His ascension He also said that judgment and sentence was passed on the earth in which the devil reigned as prince.  In  fact, Jesus said that the prince of this world, the devil, would be overthrown when Jesus Christ was raised from the dead and ascended into My heaven.  My children who have the power of My Holy Spirit in their lives have the ministry of casting demons out of the earth and into hell.  (Matthew 13:36-43) That is the lifting up that draws all men unto Me. 
    Tradition among religious people has been that it is how many times you or someone else mentions the name of Jesus Christ in conversation that "lifts Him up".  That kind of "lifting up" is of man, not of Me.  The lifting up to which I was referring had to do with what I did in the earth that is glorious.  It's not what any man or woman did or does to speak His name in the earth.  It is My actions that must be extolled by My children, not their own efforts to mention His name. 
    My children want to always be witnessing for Me, telling what Jesus Christ did for them on the cross and His ascension.  I want you to BECOME a witness of His presence in your life so that you will have the anointing power to heal the sick, cast out demons by the power of My Holy Spirit and remind people that My kingdom of heaven has already come into the earth and it did after Jesus went to hell for the sins of the world.  
  My children must refrain from their beliefs that it is what you do for Me that pleases Me.  I am pleased and overjoyed when you let Me do miraculous things for you and then you are able to tell others, which glorifies Me because you are telling about My marvelous and miraculous works in your life.  Testimonies about what I have done for My children glorify My love for them.  Those testimonies bring glory to Me and My name and they lift up the name of Jesus Christ but it is when He rose from the dead and ascended into My heaven that is the real "lifting up" that produced lasting results. 
    Your Father of Truth

No comments: