Friday, July 26, 2019

GOD'S GREATEST JOY

My Dear Precious Child,
    My greatest joy is when one of My children whom I created in My image begins to seek Me, seek My kingdom and seek My righteousness.  My joy overflows then because I know there is a possibility that that child will heed My personal words to him or her and allow Me to recreate My image inside of him or her which would be a precursor to the restoration of the earth and My other children in it into the utopia that I intended for it to be. (John 15:11) 
    I said through Jesus Christ that I wanted your joy to be full and complete, also, as well as Mine.  (John 16:24) I said through Peter that even though you have not seen Me, you can know Me and love Me by believing in Me, and that you will rejoice with JOY UNSPEAKABLE and full of glory.  (I Peter 1:8)  You have experienced that joy and continue to enjoy that joy by becoming emotionally delighted and spiritual delirious because of the gracious gifts which I send to you just because I love you. When you are joyful and happy,  I am joyful and happy because one of My children is joyful and happy.  Trusting that the joy will spread, My joy becomes even more prominent in and through Me.
    My joy is not just a temporary occurrence.  To My children who are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, they have My joy resident inside of them in the person of My Holy Spirit.  He increases your joy with every revelation and every insight into the truths of My kingdom of heaven that came into your life when you were baptized in My Spirit.  
    You realize the truth in the parable concerning your being the restorer of the brethren and that you have the ministry of reconciliation when you witness it happening because you have spoken to a person in need of My grace by speaking the truths of your testimony about what I have done in your life.  When you have encouraged anyone to become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit and you witness the joy that accompanies My entrance into that person's life, just as that person's joy is full you will find that your joy is also full to overflowing again because you have witnessed a miracle in the earth in the life of a person which once was filled with sadness but who has now become filled with My joy.  It is a true miracle because the circumstances and situations in the life of the person haven't changed yet, but the inside of the person has changed because of the power of My Holy Spirit taking up residence in the life of that person.  Joy begins then and continues as the circumstances and situations in the life of the person also become changed because of My presence in the life of the person through the Holy Spirit dwelling inside of him or her.  I not only reconcile people to Me, I also restore everything that the devil has robbed from the person so that his or her joy will be complete and full.
   I am your Father.  Of course I restore everything in your life to its fullness, just like it was in the beginning of the world when the first man walked and communed with Me in total unity.  When that happens, My joy is also complete and full.   Then the world is filled with My glory in your life as the waters cover the sea. (Isaiah 11:9; Habakkuk 2:14)
   Your Joyful Father 

No comments: