Wednesday, July 10, 2019

INTIMACY WITH GOD IS ETERNAL LIFE
My Dear Precious God,
     The prophet John knew the love and rest that comes from intimately and  personally knowing Me.  Before Jesus Christ was arrested and crucified for the sins of the whole world, He spoke clearly and candidly about My kingdom of God coming to live inside of people which John referred to as inheriting eternal life, which is My  actual life in My Holy Spirit coming to live inside of people, bringing with Him all of My love, peace, goodness, mercy and kindness by the presence of the Holy Spirit in their lives.  In Jesus prayer of submission to My will, He asked Me to glorify Him so that He might glorify Me.   Then He agreed to His mission in the earth by telling Me that through the power over all mankind that I had given to Him, Jesus asked Me to let Him give My life, My eternal life, My loving and powerful quality of life, to all those whom I had entrusted to Him. 
    Because Jesus knew that His disciples and other believers were going to have tribulation after He was crucified, He wanted to make sure that I gave all of My power to them, to you and to My other children that I had given to Him, which was My plan, that I would come to live inside of them in the person of My Holy Spirit. (John 17:1-2)  That is the only way I could ever have one on one fellowship with each one of My children is to live inside of them and speak My words to their minds and write them on their hearts, making it easier for them to follow My words of guidance.
    John then wrote in his gospel that in Jesus' teachings He revealed the meaning of "eternal life" which He said was to know Me as the only true God, and that My children would know Him, Jesus Christ.  (John 17:5)  Jesus Christ and I want you to know Us so intimately and personally that you will know the hope of your calling, which is to personally be acquainted with Me so that you will rule over evil in the world; also to know the glorious inheritance that I have for you, which is your having My abundant life; and to intimately know the power of the Holy Spirit who raised Christ from the dead.  (Ephesians 1:17-19)  The apostle Paul said that He prayed daily for that revelation for all of My children.
     Paul, who spent years alone with Me instead of conferring with other ministers, said that His divine purpose was to intimately know Me, to also know the power of Christ's resurrection, and the fellowship of His suffering of refusing to participate in evil, and being conformed unto His death by becoming dead himself to all temptations from the devil. (Philippians 3:8-10)  Paul knew what it was like to become intimately and personally acquainted with Me, just like John did, because we had a face to face meeting when I called him to full time ministry to the Gentiles.  I knew that Paul would not allow anyone to manipulate him into returning to Mosaic Law as a means of salvation like some disciples did.  Paul's time spent alone with Me benefited him greatly because we communicated Father to son just like My relationship with My Son Jesus Christ.  Paul's revelations and unity with Me had nothing to do with any other human being.  They came directly from Me.  That is why Paul was steadfast and immovable in his ministry to the Gentiles.  I entrusted to Him the mystery that I hid from humans and the demonic principalities and powers in the air since the foundation of the world.  I personally taught him the mysteries of Christ in you, the hope of glory, because we talked personally on the event of his conversion and calling on the road to Damascus and then for three years he conferred with Me and never shared anything with any other human being.  His only teacher was My Holy Spirit for those three years.  Because of his many insights and revelations from My Spirit, Paul knew Me and My mission to save the world better than any human being except My Son Jesus Christ.  (Galatians 1:15-20) His only confirmations to the revelations that I taught him were the words of the prophets who prophesied the coming of My salvation for My children into the world.  After three years of only hearing from Me, Paul went to Jerusalem to visit with Peter and stayed with him for 15 days.  He also saw James, but he did not confer with any other apostles.
     It was 14 years before Paul went to Jerusalem again to gather with other apostles.  There he laid out for the leading men in the churches the Good News as he proclaimed it to the pagans.  There some people who did not really belong to that group of believers crept in to spy on the liberty that Paul and his followers had in Christ Jesus and they wanted Paul and his converts to get back under Mosaic Law again and be reduced to slavery.   Paul said that that he was so determined to safeguard for you the true meaning of the Good News, that he refused to yield to such people for one moment.  He came to an agreement with the apostles that they would go to the Jews and he, Paul, would continue his calling by Me to minister salvation to the pagans. (Galatians 2:1-10)
   Paul was determined that none of the other apostles would entice believers to return to slavery to the Law.  He particularly was protective of the Gentiles to whom He ministered, to keep them from being deceived by the devil and submit to circumcision, which some of the other apostles insisted on.  Paul continued to teach, because He intimately knew Me, that salvation only comes through Jesus Christ and not by the Law.   When Peter went to Antioch, Paul confronted him to his face and accused him of not respecting the true meaning of the Good News.  Peter had, himself, fallen for the manipulation of the false prophets who were motivated by the devil to encourage some Jewish believers to incorporate the ineffective religious Law into the Good News of salvation through Jesus Christ.
   Paul knew Me because he spent time with Me alone for three years by listening to My Holy Spirit, and then he spent 14 years without conferring with the other apostles.  His only conferences were with My Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth.
   John wrote that Jesus had said that "eternal life", means to be born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, so that you know Me intimately and personally.  Only through My Holy Spirit is our union and communion possible. 
   I wait for you constantly to come to Me for our time together one on one where unity is enjoyed.  I have time for you.  You must make time for Me.  Life and Light for you are the result.  When you keep your mind stayed on Me, even in doing your daily duties, your thoughts are open to Me speaking My encouraging words of love to you.
    Your Father of Love and Mercy

No comments: