Thursday, July 18, 2019

FAITH INFUSIONS

My Dear Precious Child,
    Faith has nothing to do with how many times you quote the written word.  Jesus Christ said that the pagans babble the same words over and over again and they have no results from their prayers.  My children also sometimes do that, having been influenced by a doctrine.  Their faith is not in Me, but in their repetitively speaking the words of someone else, often the prophets or apostles. Their prayers are ineffective and much like witchcraft because their faith is in their words, not in Me. 
    My own children think that repeating the written words over and over again will get those words down into their spirits.  When I am living in your newly born again spirit that has become born of My Holy Spirit there is nothing that you can teach Him or Me because We live inside of your spirit.  Are you trying to educate My Holy Spirit and Me on the truth?  My Holy Spirit is My Spirit of wisdom and My knowledge and truth.  The real need is for you to meditate upon My words until I reveal the truth in them to you from My Holy Spirit and infuse My truth from your spirit where I live into your human mind, producing faith in you because faith comes by hearing My personal words to you.  When I speak My words of truth to you, they are filled with My power, the power to overcome everything that comes against you in the world, every problem, situation and circumstances sent by the devil.  Jesus asked Me not to take you out of the world but to keep you from the evil one.  (John 17:15)  I did. When I sent My Holy Spirit to live inside of you, He has the power to overcome every curse that the devil brings into your life on earth.
     Jesus Christ also said not to pray like the hypocrites who pray openly in the churches and on the street corners to be praised by people.  Those are human prayers that have no reward from Me.  He said that they already have the reward they are after, which is the praise of people for their beautiful prayers.  (Matthew 6:5-6) He said when your prayers are only for My ears that I hear you and that I reward you openly.  My children must decide if they want the praise of people as their rewards or if they want answers to their prayers and also even greater rewards because they have followed the words of My Son Jesus Christ and become united with Me as one soul and one spirit.
    When I speak to you, whether in a dream, a vision, a revelation or a teaching, you are changed forever because all the power of My heaven comes into your life and produces more power in you just like when coal is introduced into the furnaces in a power plant.  There is more energy to overcome darkness.  The truth in My words shine in you and illuminate your mind.  Your countenance changes, your speech changes, your thoughts change and your actions change.  Faith is produced in you and you realize that you have power over the devil and his demons, that you can cast them out of the earth and into the abyss.  (Matthew 13:36-43) 
    I said in that day that you will shine like the sun in My kingdom of heaven.  When truth prevails in your life by My personal words spoken to you becoming flesh, people will seek you out and want to glean My truth from you because My Son's life is shining in you.  My love is filling you to overflowing when you have sought My kingdom and My righteousness instead of your being deceived with false doctrines that glorify human beings, those being the created, instead of glorifying Me, the Creator. (Romans 1:25)
    Because of My Holy Spirit living inside of you, you have become a target of the devil to send doctrines of demons and traditions of religious people to take you away from My truth.  When people are being glorified and worshiped instead of Me, there is a false teaching somewhere in the doctrines.  There are no works that you can do that impress Me.  In fact, in one of the parables Jesus Christ said that people should not be worshiped and admired because they have merely done what I asked them to do through Jesus Christ.  He said that it's your obligation to do My will because of the sacrifice that Jesus Christ made for you by going to hell for your sins and being raised from the dead, coming into the earth for a little while, and then ascending into My heaven to sit down with Me because His ministry in the earth has been passed on to the Holy Spirit.  (Luke 17:7-10)  Your doing My will in your life which I taught you to do benefits you tremendously.    
    Jesus Christ told His disciples and followers not to let their hearts be troubled.  That says that you have the power to cause your mind to be quiet.  He told them that they knew Him and that since they knew Him that they also knew Me.  When you know Me intimately, you will know My truth and you will be made free from the problems created by the devil in your life.
    I do not desire that you work yourself crazy trying to prove your love and faith in Me.  I desire that you learn to hear My voice and that you also discern the voice of the devil so that you can cast his words out of your mind and yoke yourself to My words which promise peace and joy to you.  You cannot work yourself into My kingdom of God, you just need to connect with Me as My child in a Father and child relationship.  That is the work that I desire for you, to seek Me, seek My kingdom and seek My righteousness.  When you do that, you will begin to have My kingdom inside of you and you will find yourself filled with faith because you will have united with Me, the Father of faith.  The works of the Holy Spirit in you are the much desired spiritual fruit of My children because they empower you to do My mighty works because His desire is to change you into My image by My power of the Spirit in you. (Galatians 5:22-26)      
    Faith has everything to do with how intimate our communions are between the two of us where My life is infused into you and you begin to trust Me because you know Me so intimately that you know Me as your faithful and trustworthy Father who would never lead you astray but that I always lead you to green pastures and still waters where you can rest.  Jesus Christ said to make your prayers and supplications between the two of us, you and Me, when you go into your private prayer place, shut the door and pray to Me in one-on-one intercourse of our hearts and souls.  (I Timothy 2:1-6) 
     When you know Me personally and intimately, then you rely upon Me to keep you assessed about the enemy's plans to interrupt your life with problems, tribulations, harassment, betrayals, destruction and even death.  You allow Me to be Alpha in your life, the beginning of your faith.  Then if you pray in the Holy Spirit in intercessory prayers, you allow Me to send the solutions into your life, allowing Me to be Omega, the solutions brought by faith.   I am the beginning and the end, the Alpha and the Omega.
      I am the only One who can do that for you, alert you to the upcoming problem and also provide the solution.

No comments: