Sunday, July 14, 2019

FAITH AND HEARING THE WORD

My Dear Precious Child,
     When Jesus Christ walked the earth teaching about My kingdom of heaven soon coming into the earth, the people of Israel had a zeal for Me but not according to revelation knowledge.  They were ignorant of My righteousness which I was going to sent into the earth in the person of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit who would perfect My righteousness inside of My children who seek for My kingdom and My righteousness.  The Israelites were trying to establish their own righteousness by obedience to the many laws in their constitution and bylaws which began with My ten instructions when their ancestors were traveling to the promised land that I had prepared for them.  The apostle Paul wrote that Christ was the end of the law to them for righteousness to everyone who believes in Christ and His sacrifice for the sins of the world. 
     Moses had taught the righteousness that is of the religious and political Law, that whoever does them shall live by them.  But the righteousness that is of faith says this:  "Don't say in your heart who shall ascend into heaven to bring Christ down from above; or, who shall descend into the deep abyss to bring Christ up again from the dead.  But faith says that the Word is nigh you, even in your mouth and in your heart, the word of faith in which we believe." (Romans 10:6-8)  Yet, My children still wait for Christ to come down from heaven to earth for them, even after I said not to say it, believe it and wait for it.  I said that salvation is already in your heart by your believing in the sacrifice of Christ for your sins, and faith is already in your mouth by your prayers In My Holy Spirit which I gave to you.  My prayers through your mouth in the Holy Spirit bypass your human man with its bits of unbelief and My Spirit speaks forth solutions to all of your problems on earth by speaking My will in the matter.
   The truth of faith says that if you confess Jesus Christ with your mouth and believe in your heart that I raised Him from the dead, you will be saved from the works of the devil.  It is with the heart that a person believes in Christ and His works of salvation and you receive My righteousness; and it is with your mouth that you confess your allegiance to Me and receive My salvation, and by that salvation you are saved from the evil works in the world . (Romans 10:1-13)  In confessing your salvation, you declare that you are no longer pledging allegiance to an earthly country which is influenced constantly by the devil with his division, strife, discord, hatred, bitterness and domination; but you are, instead, pledging your allegiance to My kingdom family in which love, peace, joy, mercy, patience, goodness and kindness are your abundant righteousness.
     There is no difference between the Jew and the Greek because the same Jesus Christ is Lord over all and is rich in blessings toward all people because anyone who calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved, the problem being that there are people who have not heard the gospel.  Faith comes by hearing and hearing by My words.  I sent apostles into the whole world to preach My words so that people might be saved from the works of evil in the world. (Romans 10:16-17) 
     Isaiah prophesied that I said that I was found by those people who were not even seeking for Me, meaning the Gentile pagans, and I made Myself manifest to them who had never even asked about Me.  That came into being because the Jews in Israel refused the wooing of Christ, even though He was one of them by His maternal parentage.  (Romans 10:20) Jesus Christ lamented and cried saying, "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you killed the prophets and stoned those that I sent to you.  How often I would have gathered your children together, even as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you would not."  (Matthew 23:37)  His closing remark to them was that their house would be left desolate and they would not see Him again until they could say, "Blessed is he that comes in the name of the Lord," meaning that their salvation would be delayed until they, each one individually, could confess that Christ is My Son, sent to bring salvation from the devil's works into their lives. 
   As long as they refused the righteousness that comes by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and His sacrifice for their sins, there is no other way to salvation because nobody else has ever been willing to go hell for their sins.  There are consequences from the devil for sins, which is destruction and death, but Jesus Christ is the only spiritually legal substitute for a person's sin, Jesus Christ the Righteous.  He went to hell already for the sins of the whole world.  It is only by accepting that He was temporarily your substitute in hell that you can be cleansed and made righteous so that you can receive My Holy Spirit and be born to be a new spiritual being.  Then it is only by your becoming a newly created spiritual being that My kingdom of heaven can come into your life on earth and bring My blessings and rewards to you and to those people who keep My words of wisdom and knowledge which cause them to remain in My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth and then in My heaven when their earthly bodies die.
    It's a mystery, a mystery of My love and My grace, because there is no other way to attain righteousness except through becoming a new creation by the Holy Spirit with righteousness as My gift to you from Me.  It costs you nothing except your giving up your sins and having them erased in My mind and in My heaven.  They become blotted out as if they never existed because they were paid for by Jesus Christ when He went to hell for your sins and the sins of the whole world. 
   The punishment for your sins, time in hell, has already been served when Jesus Christ comes to live inside of you in the person of the Holy Spirit because He served it for you.  When the devil looks at you he knows that you have already been to hell because He sees Jesus Christ when he looks at you if you have allowed Me to transform you into His image. (Isaiah 1:18)
   I repeat, time in hell has already been served by you if you have become a new creature in Christ Jesus.  There are no more requirements for your having to go to hell for sins because there are no sins recorded for you.  There are no requirements for you to have hell in your life on earth when you are born of My Spirit, baptized in My Holy Spirit and have allowed My Holy Spirit to conform you into the loving image of Jesus Christ.  You have become a new creature. (II Corinthians 5:15-21) The desire for old political, religious and social things, which are cursed by the devil, have passed away because you are now a citizen of My kingdom of heaven in which righteousness, peace and joy are your Kingdom Identification.  (Romans 14:17)
    Your Father of Life Lessons Regarding Salvation

No comments: