Wednesday, July 17, 2019

PROVING YOUR FAITH

My Dear Precious Child,
   If you think that you have to prove your faith to Me, then you do not know Me well enough to know that you don't have to prove your faith to Me because I live inside of you and I know exactly how much faith you have.  I know if you are being  foolish in claiming to have faith when there has been no evidence from My Holy Spirit in which you can establish your faith: no dreams, no visions and no prophetic personal words from Me upon which real faith is built. 
   I said that faith is substance and evidence, the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not yet seen with your human eyes. (Hebrews 11:1) However, I did not say that you were only left with mere human imagination or mere hope and that I require you to have overwhelming faith.  I would be a cruel Father if I did that, left you with foolish faith which was not based upon anything spiritually concrete in your mind upon which to rely when the devil puts doubt and unbelief in your thoughts.  I covered it all when I had Joel prophesy this: "I will pour out My Holy Spirit upon all flesh, your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dreams and your young men will see visions; and even on slaves, men and women, I will pour out My Spirit."  (Joel 3:1-5; Acts 2:1-21)  That was the promise that I had made generations before it happened and then through Jesus Christ after He rose from the dead. (Acts 1: 3-5; Acts 2:33)
   When I said that your sons and daughters will prophesy, I was talking about them speaking in tongues in which they speak My will in every matter which concerns them, which is prophesying.  To prophesy means to speak for Me.  When you pray in My Holy Spirit's heavenly language, you are, of course, speaking for Me, allowing My Spirit to speak My will in relation to your concerns and My concerns, so you are speaking for Me.  Joel also said that you would also dream dreams and see visions, both of which are supernatural interventions from Me in which My children experience seeing the outcome of a situation in their mind before it ever becomes manifested in reality in the earth. 
   I have showed you the problem AND My solution for the problem in your dreams or visions so that you can stay strong in faith until the solution becomes visible in the earth.  That's what I, as your Good Father, do for all of My children.  I am the beginning of your faith because I give you the dreams, visions or messages in tongues which you can rely upon as evidence and substance of upcoming trying events because I discern the devil's plans for you; but they must be solved in the earth through My children allowing My Holy Spirit to speak the solutions. Through your prophesying in My heavenly language of the Holy Spirit in intercessory prayers, I speak the strategic solutions to problems to your angels who scurry to bring My will into being in those trying situations.  (Hebrews 1:7-8 and 14)  That is why I am Alpha. 
    I am also the end of your faith because I have provided the substance and the evidence in dreams and visions upon which you can firmly build your faith during the unstable events of My bringing solutions into being in your life because I not only showed you the beginning, but I showed you the ending in the dreams or  visions before they ever became reality in the earth.  So faith was evidence and it was also substance, something you could see in your mind which gave you faith to believe for it.  Because I provide the ending to the problem, the results of your faith, I am also Omega. 
   I am the beginning and the  end of your faith: Alpha, which shows you the problem the devil had planned, and I am Omega, which assures you of My solution that is still in the execution stage so that you will remain in real, workable, solution-producing faith all the way to the end. That's what a Good Father does. 
     So, as you can see, your faith comes from Me.  My Holy Spirit brings into reality what was once substance and evidence in your mind as the result of dreams and visions.  I do not expect you to have stable and firm faith without giving you the substance and evidence of it in the dreams and visions.  I would be restrictive relating to who gets into My kingdom and who does not if I restricted My help.  I am not restrictive in any way.  Without My children having the dreams and visions upon which to rely to allow their faith to build, there is no real faith in the minds of My children in the earth.  Also, If I did not give to My children the heavenly language of My Holy Spirit which is full of solutions to every problem known to man, there would be no real results which are the works of your faith, which I give you. (James 2:20) You cannot of yourself conjure up faith in your mind for problems to be solved.  Faith comes from Me through dreams, visions, revelations of the teachings of Jesus Christ and then the works or results of the faith that I gave to you is produced by your praying in intercessory prayers in the Holy Spirit.
    I go to great lengths to allow My children to have supernatural faith which can move mountains.  I supply everything for you to have faith because it is a gift which changes earthly problems into heavenly solutions.
    I do not ask the impossible of My children by asking them to have faith without also giving them the ways and means upon which to develop the faith.   I am the beginning and the ending of your faith, Alpha and Omega.   I show you the problem that the devil has planned and I show you the solution, which is the results of the faith that I give to you.(Revelation 1:8)
    That is why communion with Me is vitally important.  Without it, there is no exchange of life which produces changes in your thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions. 
    Pray, pray, pray in the Holy Spirit which builds up your faith so that you can easily receive My dreams and visions through which I give you the gift of faith. (Jude 20)
    Your Father of Comfort

No comments: