Thursday, July 25, 2019

DEFEATING THE DEVIL AT HIS OWN GAME

My Dear Precious Child,
    The devil used My Law that I gave to Moses, the same Law that I told Moses  to give to the Israelites.  The devil used it against the people of Israel by using it to tempt them to do the devil's will instead of them doing My will that I gave to them in the Law to identify the devil's works so that they could avoid them.  However, the devil used the Law to tempt them to do something that might look to be enjoyable to do instead of the people discerning that the temptations carried death and destruction as its consequences.  The devil used the Law to his advantage in order to deceive My children so that he can curse them in retaliation against Me for throwing him out of My kingdom of heaven. (Romans 7:7-13) 
    Not only does the devil use the Law to tempt My children, but he also uses the Law to convict and condemn them and cause them to be riddled with guilty thoughts constantly until they kill themselves or someone else because of jealousy. (Genesis 4:1-8) The devil used something that I declared as being good, used it against My children by placing his thoughts in their minds instead of the people obeying My warnings that were in the Law also in their minds and escaping the corruption of the devil.  Cain, the first man Adam's son, killed his brother Abel because of the temptation of the devil to be jealous of his brother.  I told Cain that he was cursed by the devil because of what he did, that he would be a sojourner in the earth, an outcast because of his doing the will of the devil in the earth, thus binding himself to the devil in the earth. (Matthew 18:18)
    My children who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit have the powerful arsenal to overcome the works of the devil that are still in the world from the demons who temp them.  They have the power to refuse the demons' temptations, the power to obey My instructions taught through Jesus Christ to them and the power to cast the offending demons into hell where they will languish forever in fire. (Matthew 13:36-43) With the gift of My Holy Spirit living in their own spirits, My children of promise have everything necessary for the abundant life and My happiness in their lives on earth. 
    When I say that you can beat the devil at his own game, I mean that the devil used My words that I declared as being good, used them to defeat you and the rest of My children.  You can use My words spoken through Jesus Christ, also being good, as your arsenal against the devil by using My words as your guide and your salvation when you believe them and follow them, knowing that obeying them is doing My will in the earth.  Doing My will while you live in the earth qualifies you to enter into My kingdom of heaven and enjoy to the fullest your life on earth.
    The importance of keeping My words was repeated over and over again by Jesus Christ.  He said that if you love Me that you will keep My commandments. (John 14:15)  Again He said that if anyone loves Me he will keep My words. (John 14:23-24 and those people who do not love me do not keep My words. He said that if you keep My commands that you will remain in My love just as He had kept My commandments and remained in My love. (John 15:10-12))  Then Jesus Christ explained My commandment, saying it is to love one another as I have loved you.
   Jesus Christ was adamant in His teachings that His followers keep every word that He spoke to them, doing His will in the earth, and that in keeping His words his followers would inherit My promise, which they did not understand at the time.  However, after the marvelous occurrence of the coming of the Holy Spirit into the earth to live inside of them came to be, they finally understood His being so insistent that they follow or obey His words when He told them to go to Jerusalem and wait for My promise. (Acts 1:1-8) 
    The people who did not obey His last instruction missed out on the greatest phenomenon to ever take place in the earth, the day that the old covenant ended and My new covenant of the Holy Spirit began, when My kingdom of heaven came to earth in answer to the prayer that Jesus Christ taught His disciples to pray when He told them to pray that My kingdom would come on earth and that as a result My will would be able to be done in earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10) That was the first of a multitude of times that My Holy Spirit entered into the spirits of people who seek My kingdom and seek My righteousness, making their bodies a temple of the Holy Spirit. (I Corinthians 3:16)  When you allow My magnificent gift of the Holy Spirit to enter into your life, you have taken the first step in beating the devil at his own game because you have let My Holy Spirit become Lord in your life in the earth.  (II Corinthians 3:17-18) 
    In other words, the devil used My words through Moses to defeat humanity by filling the earth with his curses, but you have the Holy Spirit's power to use My words from Jesus Christ to defeat the demons in the earth, sending them into their final fiery furnace. (Matthew 25:41-46)
   It takes being attentive to every key that Jesus Christ taught in the parables which are the keys to My kingdom of heaven, the secrets to having a life of abundant blessings and rewards as you live as My child in the earth. 
   I gave you the instructions and I gave you the power of My Holy Spirit.  There is nothing else that you need to defeat the devil in your life except your obedience to the keys found in My kingdom of heaven and your moment by moment communion with Me through the Holy Spirit.  The parables, as explained to you by My Holy Spirit, will cause you to understand and allow them to become flesh in you, changing you into the image of Christ Jesus with the power to overcome every evil in the earth and love everyone just as I love you.
   You have the power.  Use it.
   Your Father of Powerful Words     

No comments: