Friday, July 26, 2019

NOTHING HIDDEN

My Dear Precious Child,
    There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed when My children become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. (Luke 12:2; I Corinthians 2:6-16)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       I share everything with My children just like any loving father in the earth shares everything he has with his children.  My possessions are more magnificent than the possessions of earthly fathers. Not only do I show you how to obtain the blessings and rewards of being My child in the kingdom of heaven, but I also have wonderful ways to repay you what the evil demons have stolen from you in the way of earthly possessions.  When Jesus Christ rose from the dead and appeared to His followers, He told them that all authority in heaven and earth had been given to Him.  He gave it to you when you chose to be baptized in My Holy Spirit and fire. (Matthew 28:16-20)
   I am willing and able to reveal to you everything that is in My Mind and in My Heart.  (Matthew 10:26; I Corinthians 2:6-16)  The very things that are hidden in My heart are open for revelation to My children of promise.  Paul wrote that the very things that have been revealed to you by Me have been hidden for generations in My mind and that the prophets of old and holy men of old longed to be able to attain the revelation knowledge that is available to you now that you have the Spirit of Truth inside of you. (Matthew 13:17) That statement by Jesus Christ was a prelude to His teaching about His being the sower of the seeds of revelation and the people who reject them for various reasons, plus the people who absorb them and obtain either 30, 60 and 100 percent of My blessings in their lives in earth. (Matthew 13:18-23) Jesus suffered many rejections, harassment, punishments and pain so that you will have a mind and heart that is open to My revelations which free you from the clutches of the devil.  (I John 3:7-8)
    Jesus Christ said that when My Holy Spirit came into the earth that He would reveal to My children of promise that the devil is the originator of evil in the earth, that He would reveal Me as being the originator of goodness in the world, and that He would reveal to you the judgment that you would have over evil in the power of My Holy Spirit.  (John 16:7-15)  He said that My Spirit would reveal to you all truth.  He said that you would no longer ask Jesus questions or anything else that you want to ask, because I will grant them to you.  (John 16:23)  He said that the result is so that your joy would be complete.
    Jesus Christ, My Son, paid great tribute to My Holy Spirit when He taught My children the value of having His revelation knowledge because it is the foundation upon which I built My church.  (Matthew 16:15-19)  I educate you and My other children on spiritual things so that you will succeed in your life on earth.  I don't abandon you to the devil's works in the earth and only encourage you to come to heaven with Me when your body dies.  Jesus proclaimed that the gates of hell would not prevail against My wisdom and knowledge, revealing that My children would overcome the evil that is in the world by the power of My Holy Spirit who came to live inside of them and you.
    The devil does not willingly stand by and allow you to easily receive My revealed knowledge.  He sends problems, worries, fretting, toxic circumstances, the deceitfulness of riches, the thorns who are demons who are responsible for the veil over areas of your mind, and he also sends the lies of the Pharisees, Sadducees, scribes and religious leaders who killed Jesus Christ and persist in seeking to do the same thing to My followers of truth.  (Matthew 13:18-23) Also the devil sends false prophets who appear as sheep but are wolves because they are being driven by demonic spirits.
     I said that there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed.  Be sure and listen to My Holy Spirit who will alert you when the devil sends wolves in sheep's clothing to deceive you and lead you astray.  My children who are in close communion with Me know My voice and they won't follow an imposter.  This is why I told you to be good fruit inspectors who check the attitudes and words of everyone in order to discern the spirits behind the attitudes and words so that you will not bind yourself to My children who have gone astray themselves.  If you follow them, you will lose what I have done for you in your wonderful life on earth.  Paul, Peter, John and James wrote letters to the churches about this very thing, warning My children about false prophets who have led some of My children astray into activities that harm them instead of helping them.  They look and speak like religious people, not like My children who have been freed from their own religious works and have allowed Me to be God in their lives. (Matthew 7:15-20) Be discerning of good fruit and bad fruit.
   Your Father of Wisdom and Knowledge    

No comments: