Sunday, July 28, 2019

REVEALED KNOWEDGE IS ULTIMATE POWER

My Dear Precious Child,
    Jesus Christ said that foundational faith comes to My children when they receive revelations from My Holy Spirit.  Revelations from My Holy Spirit produce faith which provides a solid, stable, immovable foundation upon which My children can be established in My kingdom of heaven.  When Peter answered Jesus and proclaimed that Jesus was the Christ, the Son of the Living God, Jesus Christ told Peter that it was upon that same type of revelation that My church would be built and that the gates of hell would not prevail against it. (Matthew 16:17-18)
    Another advantage to faith produced by revelation knowledge other than foundational faith is having the faith that moves mountains, that being the authoritative faith that commands demons to leave a person and go to hell from where they originally came. (Matthew 13:36-43) That kind of faith is what I desire for My children to have so that they can rid their lives of the demons who roam the earth and tempt My children with generational curses passed down from parents to children plus the demons who are unattached to a certain family but are assigned by the devil to tempt and destroy My children.  That is the kind of faith that cleanses My children of the sins that so easily beset them so that they will experience total liberty from the demonic influences in the earth, those that operate in politics, religion, sexual fantasies, perversion, excesses of all kinds including the lust for sex, lust for control, lust for alcohol, lust for mind altering drugs, lust for food, lust for domination over people, prejudice, jealousy, anger, bitterness, elitism, envy, wrath and other demons.  (Galatians 5:16-21)
   The most beneficial result from My revelation knowledge invading the minds of My children is the transforming of the minds of My children so that they become My images in the earth, thinking My thoughts, having My attitudes, speaking My words and only doing what I tell them to do.  (John 5:19) Those children of Mine who have revelation knowledge begin to think only My thoughts, they develop My kind attitudes, they speak only My words that I prompt them to speak and they only do My will in the earth because they know My will instead of their being tricked into doing the will of the devil in the earth in opposition to doing My will. Jesus said that He only said what He heard Me say and He only did what He saw Me do.  Those actions were shown to Him in dreams, visions and revealed insights.   
    When My children become My images in the world, they have put on Christ, the same way that Jesus did.  Christ means the Anointed One.  In Him it was said that My words became flesh and dwelled among people.  It will be the same with you when you allow My Holy Spirit to change you by the transforming of your mind so that you are easily recognized as My child in the world.  You no longer listen to the voice of the devil but instead you only live and move in obedience to My Holy Spirit because you know the benefits that come into your life as My child who is delighted to do My will in the earth. 
    You have My power to avoid all temptations from the devil because you know that sin has it own horrible consequences.  You must endeavor to take My advice in all of the parables because they were spoken by the Christ in order for you to succeed in life and bring honor to My name and the name of Christ Jesus.  You bring honor to My name, calling Me your Father, by your refusing to do the temptations of the devil, thus declaring that you are My child.  (James 4:7)
    When you submit yourself to learning and seeking My kingdom, I always meet you halfway, eager to supply My tutoring in order for you to become motivated to do My will in your life on earth and thus inherit all of My blessings and rewards that are already set aside for you from the foundation of the world.
     Your Father of Love and Mercy
     

No comments: