Tuesday, July 2, 2019

PARABLE ABOUT HOARDING EARTHL POSSESSIONS

My Dear Precious Child,
    While Jesus Christ was teaching about the keys of My kingdom of God a man yelled out for Jesus to tell the man's brother to give him a share of their inheritance. Jesus answered Him by saying, "My friend, who appointed Me your judge or the arbitrator of claims?"   Then Jesus said to the man that people must watch out for greed of any kind because a person's life is not made secure in what he owns, even when he has more than he needs. (Luke 12:13-15)
    Then Jesus Christ told the crowd a parable about a rich man who had a good harvest from his land and he thought to himself about what he was going to do to to store it because he did not have enough room to store his crops.  Then he thought, oh, yeah, I know what I will do, I'll tear down My barns and build bigger ones and store all of My grains and goods in them.  Then he thought further about his having enough to eat for years, so he would just take it easy, eat, drink and have a good time.  However, the parable said that Jesus said to the man that he was a fool, that that very night his soul would be required of him, and with his death to whom would the stored up earthly treasures belong?
   Jesus Christ said that the parable proved a point, that such it is when a person stores up treasures for himself on earth in place of making himself rich in the things of God.  The desirable treasures to which Jesus was referring are My Holy Spirit, His wisdom, His knowledge, revelations of His kindness, His goodness, His love, His gift of faith, His patience, His mercy, His peace and His joy.  Those are the treasures that My children must store in their minds because they are treasures from My kingdom of God which become the person's inheritance from Me when He or she is born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  That is when My kingdom of heaven comes into the life of a person, identifying all of My treasures, benefits and rewards as yours. 
   Jesus Christ had told His followers then, and now, to seek first My kingdom and My righteousness and everything will be added to your life on earth.  When you are walking in My wisdom and knowledge and distributing My mercy, My joy, My love and My kindness toward other people, you will cause My earthly treasure as well as My heavenly treasure to also open up and be poured into your life.  I even said that I would see that everything good would be added to your life on earth. (Matthew 6:33) 
    One problem that My children make is that they become born again of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit and they stop seeking Me.  I told you to ask and keep on asking, to seek and to keep on seeking, to knock and to keep on knocking, for to whoever keeps asking it will be given to him, whoever keeps on seeking will find, and whoever keeps on knocking, the door will be opened to him. (Luke 11:9-10, Amplified Version)       
    In other words, Jesus Christ was encouraging My children of promise to continue praying in intercessory prayers until your prayers are answered, to seek for My revelation until My wisdom and knowledge are revealed to you, to knock at the door of My understanding and insight on spiritual matters until the door of your own mind will eventually be opened to receive them.  Persistence in all spiritual matters is important because there are evil forces who do not want you to inherit your rightful inheritance.  But first you must determine what is important to you, whether spiritual matters are where your heart is, or whether hoarding earthly possessions is important to you.  Wherever your security is, there is where your heart is.
   I said what father would give to his son a stone instead of bread, or a snake instead of a fish, or a scorpion instead of an egg?  I said through Jesus Christ that most earthly fathers, who are basically evil, know how to give good gifts to their children, so how much more will I, your Heavenly Father, give matters of My Holy Spirit to My own children. (Luke 11:11-13) 
   Jesus Christ was giving you great wisdom in telling you to not only seek Me, My kingdom and My righteousness, but He encouraged you to continue to ask, seek and knock until you receive what is rightfully yours.  It's yours already so it can't be kept from you by anyone, even though the evil one tries, but you must continually seek with your whole heart until My truth breaks through the veil and is implanted in your human mind.  Then My truth becomes flesh and changes you into My image which makes you shine like the sun in the earth which causes other people to glorify me.
    Your Good and Kind Father

No comments: