Friday, July 12, 2019

MANY HOUSES
My Dear Precious Child,
   After Jesus Christ told His disciples that He was going to leave them, they were heart broken.  They had followed Him for over two years, had given up their homes, their lands, their families and had seen Him receive persecutions, harassment, abuse and unbelief of His being My Son.  Peter was verbal about his own confusion as to Jesus leaving them, and he pleaded with Jesus that he could go with Him, even saying that he would lay down his life for Jesus Christ.  Jesus told Peter not to be so verbal in his commitment to die for Him because soon Peter would deny three times even knowing Jesus. (John 13:36-38)
    Jesus added encouraging words, telling the disciples not to let their hearts be troubled, that they must continue to trust in Me and also to trust in Him.  He told them that there are many rooms in My house and that He was going to prepare a place for them; that after He had prepared a place for them He would return to take them with Him so that where He is, they would also be there.(John 14:1-3)
    That was not the time for Jesus to expound on the truth of where He would eventually be, that He and I would come to live inside of all people who are believers in Him.  The many rooms to which He was referring are the spirits of the believers where My Holy Spirit comes to live, called My kingdom of God.  You have provided Jesus Christ a special room, as have all believers, your very own human spirits which became Our dwelling place when My kingdom came to earth as it is in heaven.  (Acts 2:17-21) Later it was revealed that the people who are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit are temples of My Holy Spirit, that you and other believers have provided a dwelling place in the earth for My Holy Spirit, My Son and Me.  (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18) 
    I had promised through the words of the prophet Jeremiah that I would initiate a new covenant in which I would come to live inside of My children so that I could write My words in their hearts and in their minds, and that I would remember their sins no more.  (Jeremiah 31:33)  In taking up residence inside of My children, I am able by the power of My Holy Spirit to create a new individual with new thoughts, new attitudes, new speech and new actions which are motivated by Me instead of their being motivated, as they formerly were, by the devil through his words of sin and death.  To those of My children who receive Me and present to Me a dwelling place in the earth, I also give My words which are the same language with which I created the world in the beginning.  Their mouths begin to be equipped with My words of wisdom and prophesy which can pray and speak solutions to prayers to My angels who bring My will into being in their lives.  When My children are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, I give to them an army of angels to keep them from harm.  They are angels who listen to My words spoken through their mouths and those angels scurry to perform My will in the life of My child who is praying in the supernatural, spiritual language of My heaven.  (Hebrews 1:7-8 and 13-14)
    My kingdom of God came to live inside of My children who believe in the deity and the sacrifice of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of their sins.  Those of My children who become born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit have sought My kingdom and My righteousness and I have come to live in them so that I can speak My words into their minds and write them on their hearts unencumbered by the devil's intervention as long as they heed My words and continue to be motivated by My kingdom of heaven inside of them.  In those wonderful situations, there is a new heaven and a new earth.  There is a new earth because I come to live inside of My children in the earth, which had never happened before, and there is a new heaven because My heaven lives inside and surrounds My children in the earth who have allowed Me to establish My kingdom inside of them, which had never happened before.
    I do not live in a church building or a synagogue or a temple.  I live inside of My children whom I love.  It is My dream, My vision of how I was going to save the world, which was to come and live in the world inside of My children, the mystery hidden from the foundation of the world which I revealed to Paul, saving not only the Jews but the Gentile pagans.  For My children it is Christ in you, your hope of glory, and for Me it is My ability to restore My children and the earth to its former glory before Adam allowed evil to invade the earth. (Colossians 1:27)
    My plan works for everyone who believes in My plan and receives My eternal life into their earthly bodies.  I come to live inside of them so that I can teach, motivate, redeem, restore, reconcile and re-create the world to be what I intended for it to be, the image of My kingdom of heaven in the earth.  (Romans 8:18-25)
    All willing participants who believe in and receive My kingdom of heaven in their lives are the fortunate ones because they enjoy My kingdom of heaven while they are still in the earth with My 100 fold rewards and blessings even before their bodies die and they become only spiritual inhabitants of My kingdom of heaven. (Luke 29-30) They became physical and spiritual inhabitants when they were born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, enjoying their citizenship in My kingdom of God and enjoying constant communion with Me, if they so desire. 
   I eagerly wait for the unity of My communion with you. (John 17:21)
    Your Father of Workable and Glorious Plans

No comments: