Wednesday, July 24, 2019

WORKABLE PARABLE TRUTHS

My Dear Precious Child,
    In every learning situation there is a teacher and an instruction book.  I have provided both for My children.  I provided the Bible, your Instruction Book, and I have provided the private tutor, My Holy Spirit, to My children who have chosen to have Him live inside of them and become their teacher who will lead them into all truth so that they can have a life of peace and joy in the earth.  For My children to become educated in the workings of the spiritual heavens around the earth is the reason why I have provided the Teacher and the Book.  My Holy Spirit uses My  Instruction Book to teach truths and to open the keys of My kingdom of heaven to My children, the truths which are contained in the teachings of Jesus Christ and the prophesies of the prophets of old.  (John 16:7-15)
    When Jesus Christ told His disciples and other followers that it was very necessary that He leave so that the Spirit of Truth would come to live inside of them in order to teach them the truths that are in My words, He was talking about My secret plan that I kept hidden inside of My mind which I shared with no one.  That secret plan was My strategy in case My first children, Adam and Eve, bonded with the devil and allowed him and his demons to invade the earth with their destruction and death. (II Corinthians 3:14)
    In order to bypass the human minds of all of My children in the earth which had been programmed by the devil to do his will in the earth, My plan was to come to earth and live inside of the spirits of My children and from the inside of them to reprogram their human minds with My powerful words of instruction.  My plan was that My Holy Spirit would use the words of Jesus Christ, as well as His own words, to teach My children from the inside of them until their minds are educated in refusing the temptations of the devil and until they will allow only My words of instructions and cleansing to enter their minds which cause peace and love to become their motivation, transforming them into My image.  My aim was that My children would have the mind of Christ, having the same thoughts, attitudes, actions and words spoken that My Son Jesus Christ had and did.  He was programmed by My Holy Spirit who lived in Him, so He knew the power, pleasure and the stability that My Holy Spirit gave to Him.  (I Corinthians 2:16)
     His knowing My secret and mysterious plan of salvation is why Jesus was so adamant that His followers wait for My Spirit to come to live in them.  That is why He commanded them to go to Jerusalem and wait for what I had promised.  He gave that instruction after His ascension from hell and before He left earth to sit down in My heaven with Me, relinquishing authority in the earth to My Holy Spirit who was to live inside of My children. (Acts 1:1-8) Jesus Christ knew that a completely new covenant between My children and Me was to be installed in the earth and in My children who live in it, the covenant of the Holy Spirit which is the covenant of love.  It was through that new covenant that there would be a new heaven and a new earth. (Revelations 21:1-7) Old things would pass away and behold, everything would become new, all because I would come to live inside of My children in the earth, allowing My will to be done on earth as it is in heaven, just like Jesus taught the disciples to pray.  He taught them to pray that My kingdom would come on earth as it is in heaven and My will would be done on earth as it is in heaven.  (Matthew 6:10) That happened on the day of Pentecost in the upper room where the followers of Jesus Christ were gathered in obedience to the instructions of Jesus Christ and it still happens when My children are obedient and ask to be baptized in My Holy Spirit in your day. (Luke 11:13)
    My Spirit continues to be poured out upon My children in the earth, making them the spiritual authorities in the earth by the power of My Holy Spirit in them. (I Corinthians 3:16-17; II Corinthians 3:17-18)  First they need to allow Him to reprogram their minds until their thoughts, attitudes, words spoken and actions taken by them are according to My will because they have been conformed to My Son Jesus Christ by the renewing of their minds.  That is what I meant when I told them through Jesus Christ to wait for what I had promised to them, that they would receive power after My Holy Spirit came upon them. (Acts 1:1-8)   My children who obey the instruction of Jesus Christ and ask for My Holy Spirit baptism, they provide a body for Me to minister in the earth through the Holy Spirit who is resident in them, just like Jesus provided His body to be the temple of My Holy Spirit.  (Hebrews 10:5)
     The entire earth waits for My children of promise to assume their place of authority in the earth and allow My Holy Spirit in them to cast into hell all of the offending demons who still inhabit the earth.  As I said, in that day My children of promise will shine like the sun in the earth. (Romans 8:19-28; Matthew 13:36-43)
     Remember that your battle is never with people, but it is always with demons whom I called principalities and powers of the air, meaning in one of the heavens.  (Ephesians 6:12-20)  They are the sources of all evil in the earth, so your battle against evil is against them.  By praying in the Holy Spirit in your prayer closet, you allow Me to conquer the demons who plague you and your family.  My Holy Spirit is My ultimate gift to you.  He is your power, your advocate, your provider, your protector, your strength, your counselor, your helper and your comforter.  He is My Very Own Spirit. 
    I said that My Holy Spirit will teach you all things.  It is through Him that you can have My peace so that you will not let your hearts be troubled. He will give you the power not to be disturbed, agitated, fearful, intimidated, cowardly or unsettled when evil comes against you.  (John 14:23-27)  You will have peace because you know that I have defeated the devil in his own hell and I can defeat him through My Power of the Holy Spirit who lives in you.
    Glean truths from every parable taught by Jesus Christ.  When you do, you have learned every secret of every key that leads to your having the abundant life in the earth.  Jesus said that not one iota of the words He spoke would pass away, but that the truths would become more important and evident as My Spirit reveals the truths in them to you. (Matthew 24:35; Mark 13:31)  Those keys are the secrets to your having the heaven on earth that I promised to you when you are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. 
    Your Father of Great Power and Authority

No comments: