Tuesday, July 16, 2019

KINGDOM PERKS

My Dear Precious CHILD,
    Since the day of the fulfillment of the prophesied day of Pentecost over two thousand years ago, there are now two spiritual kingdoms in the world.  In the beginning of the world only My kingdom existed in the earth because Adam communed with Me and I taught him how to effectively manage the earth that I gave to him.  Then the kingdom of satan came into the world when Adam and Eve succumbed to the devil's temptations, listened to his words, believed his words and obeyed his words, and that allowed the devil to become the prince of the world because Adam gave his authority in the earth to the devil, making him lord at that time. (Ephesians 2:2)  The devil's strategy was that he brought his demons into the world to invade the earth and curse all humans and their world with destruction and death.  Because the first man chose evil instead of good, I had to acquiesce to Adam's choice of choosing evil because I had given him free will.  I could not interfere with his choice.
     Even though when I created the first human and named him Adam, I knew there was a possibility that he might rebel against Me and give his world to the devil by satan's deception, so I had in My mind a plan to redeem the world for humans and take it back from the devil and his demons.  I knew that it had to be legally done through a man, because I had originally given the world to humans.  So I sent My Son into the earth in the body of a man with the purpose of His dying for the evil actions, called sins, that all people had committed or would ever commit in obedience to the temptations of the devil.  I commissioned My Son Jesus Christ to die for the sins of the whole world, satisfying the devil's judgment on people in religious laws for their listening to him and obeying him. 
     My effective plan was that My son Jesus Christ would defeat the devil in hell and take back the authority to the world that the devil had stolen from Adam and give it back to humanity.  Then I would send My Holy Spirit back into Jesus and He would empower Jesus Christ to rise from the dead, appear in the earth as the risen Christ, My Son, and then He would come to live with Me in My heaven.  He would have no need of My Holy Spirit and His power over evil in My heaven, so I sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to live inside of people who seek Me, seek My kingdom and seek My righteousness so that they would have the strongest power that's available in the earth and the heavens, the power to overcome all of the devil's demons in the earth who torment, tempt and deceive people in order to gain control of their lives. (I John:3:8) My plan worked because I stored it in My mind and told no one, which caused there to be no interference. (Romans 16:25; Ephesians 3:9)
    Victory over the devil's evil deeds in the earth is possible now to My children who have My power inside of them along with My redeemed authority which was originally stolen from them by the devil but which was redeemed from the devil by Christ and sent inside of My Holy Spirit.  My children who are born in My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit have that glorious authority now and other marvelous benefits in their lives on earth.  They have My kingdom of heaven living inside of them and surrounding them. (Hebrews 1;1) They have the power to command the demons to go to hell and the demons have to obey them. (Matthew 13:36-43) They have the ability to access all wisdom and knowledge that is in My mind.  I said you will know the truth and the truth will make you free and I am generous with My truth and wisdom, eager to share it with My children of promise.  (John 8:32; John 16:13-15) 
    Jesus Christ died so that you can be liberated from the evil that is still in the world caused by the remaining demons who have not been cast into the abyss by the power of My Holy Spirit in My children of promise.
    Because of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, the world belongs to My children of promise now, if you are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  (John 20:22-23; Acts 2:1-4)  Staying mentally, emotionally and spiritually in tune with Me will qualify you for all of the perks as My child.  They are already yours.  My peace is yours.  My Unconditional Love envelops you.  Financial security is yours.  My mercy is always toward you.  My goodness is perpetually poured out upon you.  My kindness gives you security and confidence.  I am always patient with you and joy fills your heart and soul.  I said that goodness and mercy follow you all the days of your life. (Psalm 23)  What more do you need?  Taking My advice by following the advice of Jesus Christ will qualify you for collecting all of your inheritance now because in following My admonitions through Him, you are declaring that I am your Father.  Because I live inside of you in the person of the Holy Spirit, the world is yours and heaven's 100 fold benefits await you in your life on earth and in the world to come everlasting life.  (Luke 18:29-30) 
    You are My child.  You deserve the best because it has been provided for you by My Holy Spirit who is Lord in the earth. (II Corinthians 3:17-18)
    Heed My words of advice and instructions and I will tell you how to avoid the devil's evil works in the earth.   Don't cooperate with the devil or you will forfeit your inheritance.
     Your Father of Mighty Gifts

No comments: