Thursday, July 4, 2019

PARABLES OF LOST MONEY AND THE PRODIGAL SON

My Dear Precious Child,
    In the parables of Jesus Christ relating to the keys of My kingdom of God, I was giving to My children the secrets on how to overcome the works of the devil in their lives on earth so that they can enjoy My kingdom of heaven having come into their lives on earth.  Often there are occasions when My children have not recognized that the devil has sent problems through family members, religious institutions, partisan politics or worries and concerns about possessions in order to divert their attention away from seeking Me, seeking My kingdom and seeking My righteousness.  We saw from another parable that those are the ways for your enemy, the devil, to keep you bound to problems in the earth where the devil is prince instead of your being bound to My kingdom of heaven and thus enjoying all of My goodness while you live in the earth.
    Jesus Christ had taught My children a parable about a man who had lost a sheep and how he went to every effort to find his sheep while he left the other 99 sheep in the wilderness grazing.  Most of My children are familiar with that key to My kingdom of God.  Also to emphasize My efforts to protect My children and to rescue them from their own efforts at independence, I had Jesus Christ teach another parable, one about money.  Jesus told about a woman with a ten dollar silver piece who would, if she lost one, light a lamp and sweep out the house and  search throughout the house until she found the money.  Her friends had been equally concerned about her lost money.  So when she found the money, she called to her family, neighbors and friends to rejoice with her because she found the money that she had lost. (Luke 15:8-10) Jesus Christ said that In the same way there is rejoicing in heaven over one repentant sinner. 
   Because of the false belief in the Jewish religion that I am a stern taskmaster, I needed to let My children know that I am so concerned about you when you go astray that I leave the others who are not lost and I search for you wholeheartedly.  I do not leave you comfortless or alone in dire conditions because I am your loving Father.  Not only am I delighted and joyful to find the ones who have lost their way, but all of the inhabitants of My heaven rejoice when one lost person returns to Me.  These parables are pictures of the nation of Israel and its refusal to follow My guidance and in contrast the pagan unbelievers who turn to Jesus Christ and My Holy Spirit as their Savior and find that they can have My blessings and My rewards while they live in the earth, causing My angels in heaven to rejoice also.  (Hebrews 3:4-14)   
     To emphasize the importance of those parables, Jesus also taught about the prodigal son, emphasizing that when he returned to his father's estate that all of the servants were delighted to join with the celebration.  The only person who was not delighted with the return was the prodigal's brother who had always worked for his father with no complaints but he felt that his father never celebrated his help.  He was mad because the prodigal threw away his fortune, came home penniless and the father ordered a big celebration.  His father assured the dutiful son that he was always loved and everything that the father owned belonged to him, but because his brother was dead and had come back to life, he was lost and now found, and that was a good reason to celebrate.  (Luke 14:11-32)
    The truth in the secrets of My kingdom of God in that parable relates to when I was finally able to bring My kingdom into the earth just as it is in heaven that I would be bringing Gentile unbelievers into My family, the pagans who had never known Me, but I would leave the religious Jews behind while I brought the multitudes of the Gentiles into My family.  That truth is referred to as a mystery that was hidden in My mind from the foundation of the world in case Adam and Eve yielded to the devil and allowed him to curse the earth and everything in it.  After Adam sinned, later when I gave the Mosaic laws to Moses to deliver to the Israelites they began to consider themselves My chosen people.  Yet they disobeyed Me over and over and over again, refusing to take My advice and instead they returned to making idols instead of following My guidance.  So I brought the Gentiles into My family through Paul's ministry which made the Jews jealous.  They became like the dutiful brother, refusing to celebrate that I had opened the gates of My heaven to the pagan Gentiles.  The Gentiles had never known Me, but yet they became prized and honored by Me by being the first to enter into My kingdom of heaven.  My kingdom is available to the Jews but they must first accept My Son as who He is, My Son Jesus Christ whom I sent to bring salvation into the world. (Ephesians1:3-11)
    The lesson in those parables is also that I opened the door to My kingdom of heaven to the prostitutes, the tax collectors, the adulterous women and the pagan Gentiles while the forever religious Jews were left out for a time.  My children must not become jealous or judgmental when the worse of sinners are redeemed and turn to Me.  I called them and they listened.  I said to the Jews that I piped but they wouldn't dance and I played dirges but they wouldn't cry and repent. (Luke 7:32)  I said that John the Baptist came not eating bread or drinking wine and they said he was possessed of a demon; yet Jesus Christ came eating and drinking and they said that He was a glutton, a drunkard and a friend of sinners, even though My wisdom through Him proved otherwise.  The Jews were like the dutiful son with his bitterness and the Gentiles were like the prodigal son who was welcomed by Me into My family.
    My parables are prophetic as well as containing My truths pertaining to the secrets of My kingdom of God.  The truths in the parables are there for My children to incorporate into their lives so they can enjoy My heaven while on the earth. 
    Your Father of Joyfully Revealed Truth 

No comments: