Monday, July 15, 2019

RELIGION VERSUS GRACE

My Dear Precious Child,
    My children are programmed by religious law inherited from the old covenant with Israel to believe that what you do for Me in obeying My old covenant laws are pertinent to your being saved from the works of the devil.  If that were true, you would be saved by your own works instead of by faith in Jesus Christ.  Jesus Christ said that your salvation from the works of the devil are by faith in His sacrifice for you when He was crucified, went to hell for your sins, His resurrection from the dead and His ascension into My kingdom of heaven.  True salvation is a gift, not by your own obedience to any laws.  It is easy for My children to again adopt the old Jewish belief that obeying their laws earns you salvation.  If that were true, then salvation would be because of your own actions instead of the actions of Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 2:8)
    It is your belief in the entire works of Jesus Christ that caused Him to be able to send My Holy Spirit into your life to give you power to overcome the works of  the devil, which is salvation, but even then it is My works or actions and not your works or actions.  The only thing required of you is your belief.  No work is involved.  Your confession of faith has nothing to do with works.  Your confession is your speaking your allegiance to Me and My kingdom, your profession that you have chosen to bind yourself to Me and My kingdom instead of to the devil and his demons.  That is not an effort or a work; it is a choice.
    My grace is sufficient and even expedient to enable you to inherit My salvation so that My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you does the works of grace in you and through you.  Every good work that you do after being baptized in My Holy Spirit is facilitated and empowered by My Holy Spirit, so it is His works, not yours.
    The only works in which you must be involved have to do with the works of faith that produce good works in you of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy and patience.   In truth, those are really not your works but they are the works of the Holy Spirit in you and through you, which are a product of My grace. 
    The prophet James asked what it profits a person who has faith if there are no works. (James 2:14)  He was referring to faith which has no good results in you or for you, faith which has produced no spiritual healing, no emotional healing, no physical healing and no casting out demons, in which there is no change in your nature and personality. If there has been no change in your nature from bad characteristics to good, loving characteristics, then your faith has no good results, no good works.  Actually the problem is that you have not given My Holy Spirit the opportunity to do His mighty works in your life of producing My image in you.  You have held onto old habits, old thinking, old religious practices, old political beliefs, old attitudes and old actions which cursed your life.
    James wrote again that faith without works is dead.(James 2:20)  That is true of the person who becomes born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit but still maintains the thoughts, attitudes, works spoken and actions done in accordance with his or her former life which was motivated by the devil.  That person has not sought My righteousness which affords him or her the opportunity to allow My Holy Spirit the belief necessary to change the person's character from evil to good.  If your faith has no workings of that faith, then you might as well still play in the devil's kingdom because you will inherit none of My blessings and rewards because you still display the works of the devil in your life.  (James 2:14)
    It is by faith that My grace is poured upon you.  It is your allowing My Holy Spirit to perform His mighty works in you of producing My character and abilities in you which cause you to inherit the blessings and rewards of My kingdom of God in your life.  In other words, salvation does not stop with your being born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  (James 2:17) It continues forever in My kingdom of heaven while you live in the earth by your constantly seeking My righteousness which is also a gift from Me.  Until your thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions reflect your new life in Christ, My blessings can't flow into your life because you are still displaying the fruit of the devil's character in your life of strife, division, lust, judging, discord, bitterness and hatred instead of the fruit of My Holy Spirit, which are love, joy, peace, mercy, goodness, kindness and patience.  The fruit of My Holy Spirit are the works that I desire.  They are not of your own efforts.  They are the result of your allowing My Spirit to form My character in you. (James 2:26) 
    When James wrote that faith without works is dead, he did not mean that you are to exhaust yourself by your working yourself to exhaustion for your church or your pastor so that you have no time to commune with Me in true communion.  It is in that communion with Me, one-on-one, that allows My Holy Spirit to change you into My image of love so that His works show in your life by your living a life of loving everyone and bringing peace into every situation.  Religion's works are opposite from My works.  The works of religion are of the flesh but the works of My Holy Spirit in you are of the Spirit.   Those are the works that bring life. James 2:14-26) 
   The devil's spirit of religion keeps My children so busy doing endless works which elevate an organization that My children have no time to seek Me, seek My kingdom and seek My righteousness.  The devil knows that My works which I do in you perfects your new nature which brings My blessings and rewards into your life on earth.  Unfortunately, the devil's plan works until My children seek Me and seek My wisdom.  Then their eyes are open that this thing called faith is a result of a Father/child relationship only.  All of My works in your behalf occur as a result of our Father/child communion which produces faith in you because faith come by hearing My personal, loving words to you.     
    Your Father of Beneficial Good Works

No comments: